Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    No one has been updating it recently
    Ya true. If ppl could spend 1 or 2 min to update the sheet, it will be of great help for those who r waiting. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username-)
    I had mine at 3:40 in the afternoon, when was yours?
    I had mine at 3:40 as well!! I must have seen you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    I had mine at 3:40 as well!! I must have seen you
    OH haha 😂 Well I'm the Asian guy if I did meet/talked to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username-)
    OH haha 😂 Well I'm the Asian guy if I did meet/talked to you
    Oh yes I remember you! I'm the guy who came into the room minutes before the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meMyself&I)
    rejected BMAT: 7.2, 4.5, 3.5B
    Woahh is this post-interview?! My bmat score is miles worse than yours and I managed to get an interview but now Idk if I should bother with such a tough crowd to please:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic17)
    Are you an international student ?
    Nope, not an international student

ReputationRep:
    I hope you make the rest of your offers
    Much appreciated. I hope you manage to grab your first choice offer!

ReputationRep:
    Yes me too still waiting ? Are you an international student ?
    Yes, I replied to your post last time

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get a response from imperial today? 😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeenalochniDeepy)
    Did anyone get a response from imperial today? 😔
    I haven't heard anything. When did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian5)
    I haven't heard anything. When did you have your interview?
    Wednesday 18th, what about you? I haven't heard anything either.

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday 18th, what about you? I haven't heard anything either.
    Wednesday 11th! I don't know whether I should call Imperial tomorrow or not?

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday 11th! I don't know whether I should call Imperial tomorrow or not?
    Maybe wait a few more days, atleast until tomorrow so you've waited the full 2 weeks before calling them. However there are probably others interviewed that day who haven't heard yet and I don't think they'll have forgotten about you or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe wait a few more days, atleast until tomorrow so you've waited the full 2 weeks before calling them. However there are probably others interviewed that day who haven't heard yet and I don't think they'll have forgotten about you or anything.
    Yeah you are right, I shall wait until the end of this week and then call them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you are right, I shall wait until the end of this week and then call them.
    I doubt they forgot about you I think they might delay some decisions until more poeple have been interviewed to analyse the results ... etc. Maybe you'll hear next Monday night. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Got the offer last night- was ecstatic as obvious first choice and nearly 2 weeks exactly after the interview (10th Jan) which is impressive on Imperial's part. I got to hand it to them, I didn't expect such a speedy turnover and decision, but they were true to their word. Good luck people still waiting, but I reccomend not calling or emailing admin asking why it isn't here yet especially if it hasn't been at least the full two weeks or 3 which is what I expected to be honest.
    The offer was A*AA which is standard and my BMAT was 5.9 5.3 3.5A

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone with offers, I'm sure you all can't wait to be to sat learning all 10000 or so muscles in the leg (and their attachments) at midnight on a wednesday. There's nothing quite like reading at this time of night that the quadratus femoris muscle has a distal attachment to the quadrate tubercle on the intertrochanteric crest of the proximal femur! #killme

ReputationRep:
    Anymore interview offers?? Freaking outtt :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AortaStudyMore)
    Well done to everyone with offers, I'm sure you all can't wait to be to sat learning all 10000 or so muscles in the leg (and their attachments) at midnight on a wednesday. There's nothing quite like reading at this time of night that the quadratus femoris muscle has a distal attachment to the quadrate tubercle on the intertrochanteric crest of the proximal femur! #killme
    defo what i dream about when i think about studying med at imperial
    (have fun with that)

ReputationRep:
    If you get a post interview rejection, is there a waiting list??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.