Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwuk)
    Yes I received that. Although I am a bit skeptical as they probably have only a minimal number of offers remaining.

Fingers crossed though, and good luck

P.S. What is your BMAT if you don't mind me asking? (Just curious)
    Are you an international applicant? When did you receive this mail? May I know your BMAT score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    Are you an international applicant? When did you receive this mail? May I know your BMAT score?
    I'm a home student. I scored poorly in the BMAT (not to make excuses but I was ill on the day) - 4.9 (Sec.1), 4.5 (Sec. 2) and 4.5A (Essay)

I'm predicted A*AA and got an A for my AS that I am not carrying forward.

I received the email this afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliottmanwaring)
    Yes I agree, was just wondering if they'd given out any AAA offers because it says on the website the minimum offer is AAA but the general is A*AA. Wondering if people had actually gotten AAA.
    GCSE: 5A* 5As + Distinction in Additional Maths
    AS: AAAA with 92% UMS avg.
    A2 PREDICTION: A*A*A*A*
    BMAT: 4.9 4.7 2.5A
    You a year 12 student currently?
    I achieved A*AA with the A* in maths. hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    I achieved A*AA with the A* in maths. hmm
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Received 3.50pm. UK applicant and BMat 5.5 4.5 3.5A. Predicted A*A*A and achieved 2 AS at A, A and EPQ A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medella)
    Received 3.50pm. UK applicant and BMat 5.5 4.5 3.5A. Predicted A*A*A and achieved 2 AS at A, A and EPQ A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this an interview or an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!! Just got an offer at 22:01 today for undergrad I had my interview on the 18th (wednesday)
    All the best to you guys who haven't heard back yet <3

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Got an offer today. Had my interview on 17th Jan. All the best to everyone! Keep faith!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username-)
    Hey Guys!! Just got an offer at 22:01 today for undergrad I had my interview on the 18th (wednesday)
    All the best to you guys who haven't heard back yet <3
    Congratulations!! 3:40 pm squad 😉 Have you heard anything about a scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picturesque2016)
    Me too! Got an offer today. Had my interview on 17th Jan. All the best to everyone! Keep faith!
    Congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    Congratulations!! 3:40 pm squad 😉 Have you heard anything about a scholarship?
    Haha Ikr :^_^:
    Nope it doesnt say anything about a scolarship on the letter in track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username-)
    Haha Ikr :^_^:
    Nope it doesnt say anything about a scolarship on the letter in track
    It's pretty weird it doesn't look like anyone received one in the past couple weeks

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to those who received offers today. Has anybody who had their interview between the 24th and 25th of Jan receive an offer or rejection yet???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    Congratulations to those who received offers today. Has anybody who had their interview between the 24th and 25th of Jan receive an offer or rejection yet???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did! 25th and just received an offer from UCAS track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicthom)
    I did! 25th and just received an offer from UCAS track
    Congratulations. Well done! What time specifically did u receive it? And what time was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    Congratulations. Well done! What time specifically did u receive it? And what time was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Magical 22:01!

Had my interview on 25th 10:10, but I was supposed to be on the 10:40 slot. I think one candidate didn't turn up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    Am scared am an international and i didnt recieve this email at all (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliottmanwaring)
    Yes I agree, was just wondering if they'd given out any AAA offers because it says on the website the minimum offer is AAA but the general is A*AA. Wondering if people had actually gotten AAA.
    GCSE: 5A* 5As + Distinction in Additional Maths
    AS: AAAA with 92% UMS avg.
    A2 PREDICTION: A*A*A*A*
    BMAT: 4.9 4.7 2.5A
    You a year 12 student currently?
    No a current a yr 13 international student .

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that still hasn't heard back after the interview? Seriously getting worried as I had my interview on 11th January.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.