Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do they still look at the application after the interview or is it just based on interview performance after the interview is over?
    • Study Helper

Study Helper
    (Original post by Uni12345678)
    Do they still look at the application after the interview or is it just based on interview performance after the interview is over?
    I believe it's mainly interview performance, but this is just my thoughts from past application cycles rather than anything official.

ReputationRep:
    Has no one got an offer this week? No one has posted anything about an offer lately

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 31st of January and they said they will let me know within two weeks but I haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if they send out letters or is it an email. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samantha48124)
    I had my interview on the 31st of January and they said they will let me know within two weeks but I haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if they send out letters or is it an email. Thanks
    It's an email I think, I would keep waiting because I think they have been going out around 11 pm. Mine was the day after yours, so I'm in the same boat 😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samantha48124)
    Same situation as you just check UCAS track at 10 today and tomorrow hopefully we get offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    Same situation as you just check UCAS track at 10 today and tomorrow hopefully we get offers
    Yeah mine was on the 31st too. Getting really impatient now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exaclebur)
    Yeah mine was on the 31st too. Getting really impatient now haha
    yeah same Hopefully things will come through soon!

ReputationRep:
    has my interview on the 7th Feb and just got an offer! Was not expecting it at all
    They said I'd hear back between 2-3 weeks so they got back to me much earlier than expected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom_uk99)
    has my interview on the 7th Feb and just got an offer! Was not expecting it at all
    They said I'd hear back between 2-3 weeks so they got back to me much earlier than expected
    They must really want you! Well done that's so amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! when did you get the email? Also what are the grade requirements?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Ahh, you must have done as great as on the UCL one

I got an offer too, at 22:15 UK time (my interview was also on 7th Feb). Getting rejected from UCL 10 mins before the interview reaaally motivated me lol

ReputationRep:
    Offer A*AA from Imperial
    A* in Bio/Chem
    A in Maths
    Recieved 22:01 14/02/17
    Interview 08/02/17

ReputationRep:
    I was interviewed on the 7th of Feb and haven't heard anything yet. Does this mean I'll likely get a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliottmanwaring)
    Offer A*AA from Imperial
    A* in Bio/Chem
    A in Maths
    Recieved 22:01 14/02/17
    Interview 08/02/17
    Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanloo9)
    I was interviewed on the 7th of Feb and haven't heard anything yet. Does this mean I'll likely get a rejection?
    Not necessarily, some people have had to wait over 2 weeks before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanloo9)
    Sometimes people get put on a reserve list and have to be reviewed by the dean of admissions to make a decision on whether to give an offer/rejection

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know why Imperial do this 22:01 thing of giving offers? I remember reading why but I can't remember what it actually was. If I remember correctly it was symbolic? Or I could be totally wrong and it's just a computer working at that time😂

ReputationRep:
    For those who have offers how much time are you given to accept to your offer

ReputationRep:
    OMG yahhs well done!! You must've smashed it! well done!

(Original post by mayonnaise_)
    Congrats! Ahh, you must have done as great as on the UCL one

I got an offer too, at 22:15 UK time (my interview was also on 7th Feb). Getting rejected from UCL 10 mins before the interview reaaally motivated me lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 1, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.