Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For those who have offers how much time are you given to accept to your offer

ReputationRep:
    OMG yahhs well done!! You must've smashed it! well done!

(Original post by mayonnaise_)
    Congrats! Ahh, you must have done as great as on the UCL one

I got an offer too, at 22:15 UK time (my interview was also on 7th Feb). Getting rejected from UCL 10 mins before the interview reaaally motivated me lol

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who had their interviews on 31st or 1st heard back yet?
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    (Original post by saranya21)
    For those who have offers how much time are you given to accept to your offer
    Until the start of May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samantha48124)
    Nope not yet im getting worried people who had interview a week later have already heard back.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was interviewed on the 31st and I haven't heard yet, I thought that was weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajsil98)
    Yeah I was interviewed on the 31st and I haven't heard yet, I thought that was weird
    same here I wish i could get a single offer :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni12345678)
    Do they still look at the application after the interview or is it just based on interview performance after the interview is over?
    I assumed that they wouldn't look at your application once you reach your interview stage. But I thought my interview went really badly, and I still got an offer. It makes me think that perhaps they are still influenced by the application. Don't take my word for it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajsil98)
    Some people heard back in one week. A few of my friends got their offers three weeks after. I don't think you should worry too much just yet. Good luck!

ReputationRep:

I haven't either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123456qwerty)
    I assumed that they wouldn't look at your application once you reach your interview stage. But I thought my interview went really badly, and I still got an offer. It makes me think that perhaps they are still influenced by the application. Don't take my word for it though.
    Ohhh cool, when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh cool, when was your interview?
    Mine was on the 24th of Jan and I heard back a week later

ReputationRep:
    Mine was on the 24th of Jan and I heard back a week later
    Ohhh right well done ) had mine on 8th February and I'm waiting...

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh right well done ) had mine on 8th February and I'm waiting...
    Hopefully you will hear soon, don't worry. Good luck and I hope you get the offer!

ReputationRep:
    Does it appear on UCAS straight away once you get an offer or get rejected?

ReputationRep:
    Does it appear on UCAS straight away once you get an offer or get rejected?
    I think so- that's the only way I found out- I didn't get an email from them or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Some people heard back in one week. A few of my friends got their offers three weeks after. I don't think you should worry too much just yet. Good luck!
    Thank you!! Yeah I think everything's ok especially as people who were interviewed at the same time are in the same boat )

ReputationRep:
    Do they only give out invitations on one day? meaning the next time they will reply anyone is next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feverrush)
    Do they only give out invitations on one day? meaning the next time they will reply anyone is next week?
    I am not entirely sure. But I know people have had offers on a Monday Tuesday and Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Have imperial sent out post-interview rejections yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.