Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neilthomas)
    that was me 😂I was practicing with you when the other guy went in. just got an offer as well. Message me if you want to get in touch
    Loool yeah I remember man you mentioned tsr so i had a feeling u would be on this forum xD congrats man you sounded really prepared for everything so im not surprised you got it
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Dom_uk99)
    Does anyone know about any offer holder days? I feel like I need to get to know imperial more before I make any choices
    There isn't one, I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    No reply yet, interview 31st Jan. Should I assume it's a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thats a shame any opportunity to go and see accommodation and things though?
    (Original post by usycool1)
    There isn't one, I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwuk)
    Still haven't heard anything...

BMAT: 4.9, 4.5, 4.5A

Is it likely that interviews are still being given out or are we past that stage now?

Same
    BMAT: 5.2, 4.5, 3.5A

4.5 must be the cut off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChiefKwen)
    Same
    BMAT: 5.2, 4.5, 3.5A

4.5 must be the cut off
    Needed is 4.5 ?? It was announced somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    I've read on the medic portal that an average interview is 8 minutes long?
    For those who had interviews, is this accurate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    I know for some their interviews were that short. However mine was almost 20 minutes. It was the same case with a few other people

ReputationRep:
    Do imperial send out offers on thursdays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    Mine was around 10-12 min long so I guess it is kinda accurate.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,
    I received an offer a while ago on track but I haven't heard anything at all from imperial themselves. No email, no letter.

Should i have heard from imperial??

Thankssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicstar)
    Hi ,
    I received an offer a while ago on track but I haven't heard anything at all from imperial themselves. No email, no letter.

Thankssss
    I got an offer a while ago too. Nothing from imperial. So don't think you need to worry

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!!

On a thursday at 10:15 lol

EDIT: Oops email came in at 10:15 but track updated at 10:01

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!! 22:01 on Track, 4.9 5.2 3.5A, Gap Year student with A*A*A (Bio, Maths and Chem), Interview 8th Feb

ReputationRep:
    got an offer !! had my interview 8th feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicstar)
    Hi ,

Thankssss
    I had an offer on track about 3-4 weeks ago but no email from imperial.
    I did phone the admissions office and was told that everyone will get email/welcome pack from them in March sometime, so nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on everyone who got offers! How did you guys think your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fwong99)
    Congrats on everyone who got offers! How did you guys think your interview went?
    I thought mine was quite bad in all honesty. Each interviewer repeatedly asked about the same thing and it really put me off. And I couldn't remember something that was written in my school reference. Being unaware that they would have this with them, when they asked me I was so baffled as to how they knew about it. Which perhaps made it seem like I made it up. I came out thinking it was definitely a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fwong99)
    Thought it could have went better. They cut me off a lot so could only talk so much.

When I realised it was only around 8 minutes I instantly thought it was a rejection.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.