Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neilthomas)
    that was me 😂I was practicing with you when the other guy went in. just got an offer as well. Message me if you want to get in touch
    Loool yeah I remember man you mentioned tsr so i had a feeling u would be on this forum xD congrats man you sounded really prepared for everything so im not surprised you got it
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Dom_uk99)
    Does anyone know about any offer holder days? I feel like I need to get to know imperial more before I make any choices
    There isn't one, I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    No reply yet, interview 31st Jan. Should I assume it's a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thats a shame any opportunity to go and see accommodation and things though?
    (Original post by usycool1)
    There isn't one, I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwuk)
    Still haven't heard anything...

BMAT: 4.9, 4.5, 4.5A

Is it likely that interviews are still being given out or are we past that stage now?

Same
    BMAT: 5.2, 4.5, 3.5A

4.5 must be the cut off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChiefKwen)
    Same
    BMAT: 5.2, 4.5, 3.5A

4.5 must be the cut off
    Needed is 4.5 ?? It was announced somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    I've read on the medic portal that an average interview is 8 minutes long?
    For those who had interviews, is this accurate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    I know for some their interviews were that short. However mine was almost 20 minutes. It was the same case with a few other people

ReputationRep:
    Do imperial send out offers on thursdays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    Mine was around 10-12 min long so I guess it is kinda accurate.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,
    I received an offer a while ago on track but I haven't heard anything at all from imperial themselves. No email, no letter.

Should i have heard from imperial??

Thankssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicstar)
    Hi ,
    I received an offer a while ago on track but I haven't heard anything at all from imperial themselves. No email, no letter.

Thankssss
    I got an offer a while ago too. Nothing from imperial. So don't think you need to worry

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!!

On a thursday at 10:15 lol

EDIT: Oops email came in at 10:15 but track updated at 10:01

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!! 22:01 on Track, 4.9 5.2 3.5A, Gap Year student with A*A*A (Bio, Maths and Chem), Interview 8th Feb

ReputationRep:
    got an offer !! had my interview 8th feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicstar)
    Hi ,

Thankssss
    I had an offer on track about 3-4 weeks ago but no email from imperial.
    I did phone the admissions office and was told that everyone will get email/welcome pack from them in March sometime, so nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on everyone who got offers! How did you guys think your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fwong99)
    Congrats on everyone who got offers! How did you guys think your interview went?
    I thought mine was quite bad in all honesty. Each interviewer repeatedly asked about the same thing and it really put me off. And I couldn't remember something that was written in my school reference. Being unaware that they would have this with them, when they asked me I was so baffled as to how they knew about it. Which perhaps made it seem like I made it up. I came out thinking it was definitely a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fwong99)
    Thought it could have went better. They cut me off a lot so could only talk so much.

When I realised it was only around 8 minutes I instantly thought it was a rejection.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.