Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percypig17)
    How long after everyone's interviews did they hear back regarding an offer? And do you initially get something from UCAS Track, or does Imperial let you know earlier ?

I know Imperial has said that it's typically 2 weeks on average after your interview, but I've seen a few people here say it was much earlier for them, so just trying to quantify how long 'early is and how long I have to wait aha.
    22:01 is the time! Most people seem to be getting it around that time. Rejections and offers... so watch out and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Is there anyone with an interview next Tuesday??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percypig17)
    How long after everyone's interviews did they hear back regarding an offer? And do you initially get something from UCAS Track, or does Imperial let you know earlier ?

I know Imperial has said that it's typically 2 weeks on average after your interview, but I've seen a few people here say it was much earlier for them, so just trying to quantify how long 'early is and how long I have to wait aha.
    I got my offer on UCAS Track 6 days after my interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Hey, Is there anyone with an interview next Tuesday??
    Yeah I've got mine at 3:40 on Tuesday, what time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel100499)
    Yeah I've got mine at 3:40 on Tuesday, what time is yours?
    Ive got mine at 4.40☺☺ how are you feeling?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty nervous, it's my first panel interview so I don't excactly know what to expect, you had a panel interview before?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty nervous, it's my first panel interview so I don't excactly know what to expect, you had a panel interview before?
    I had UCL, ive been told imperial is really nice!! Just focus on being able to answer basic questions and stuff from PS. Also make sure to be yourself, it will turn out way more naturally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for he advice 😊 And good luck with your interview

I had UCL, ive been told imperial is really nice!! Just focus on being able to answer basic questions and stuff from PS. Also make sure to be yourself, it will turn out way more naturally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for he advice 😊 And good luck with your interview
    You too☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did we both get both Imperial and UCL interview on same dates . Mines on 4:00

ReputationRep:
    Any more interviews been given out this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonicSam)
    How did we both get both Imperial and UCL interview on same dates . Mines on 4:00
    Woaahh what are the chances, I guess I'll see you there, i don't remember if I saw you before, can you remind me

ReputationRep:
    am i correct into thinking that you were the girl sitting at the last row who also happened get interviewed last ??

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on Wednesday at 3:20, but it says afternoon registration starts at 1 (or 1:30 I forgot), so do I have to be there by 1??? Or do I have to be there for 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystallinedrops)
    I have an interview on Wednesday at 3:20, but it says afternoon registration starts at 1 (or 1:30 I forgot), so do I have to be there by 1??? Or do I have to be there for 3?
    I think they said half an hour before your interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonicSam)
    am i correct into thinking that you were the girl sitting at the last row who also happened get interviewed last ??
    Yes...yes i am hope your prep for Imperial is going well!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes...yes i am hope your prep for Imperial is going well!!
    Hahah, thank you. I hope the same for you too. GOOD LUCK !

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if interviews are still being given out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medella)
    Has anyone received an interview since the '300' email at the end of Jan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't, I was wondering that too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.