Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabm18)
    Congratulations!!
    Thank you so much! It is my only interview so it was this or nothing lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quarrdent)
    Thank you so much! It is my only interview so it was this or nothing lol
    This one is my only offer too, after getting rejected by others! It's a huge relief right??

ReputationRep:
    This one is my only offer too, after getting rejected by others! It's a huge relief right??
    Yeah definitely! Its like the other unis don't even matter😄 especially since imperial was my first choice anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel100499)
    Not yet
    I had it on 1st March. I've heard back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonicSam)
    How can private school , grammar school and underperforming state school like mine all get same offer . It's not fair !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You must be quite a capable chap to get this far, I'm sure you'll get the grades you need. Btw school's not the main limiting factor for your grade. Worst comes to worst, teach yourself. I went to a grammar school, but I taught myself all 6 further maths modules in year 13 and the school I went to wouldn't have made any difference since it was all done during the extra 1 hour a night spent at home after doing work for the other 5 subjects. "How well you do is entirely up to you", I can't say that to every student in the country, but for someone who is diligent and sensible enough to get to this stage of the application process, I think I can. I hope you'll take my perspective into consideration

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview on 1st March, haven't heard back. Looks like I'm getting rejected 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I had mine the day before, dont think like that it makes others worried too. Your not rejected till they say you are 💕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    I had mine the day before, dont think like that it makes others worried too. Your not rejected till they say you are 💕
    Damn right. Also they normally take between 2-3 weeks. I got my offer 15 days after my interview so i wouldn't worry since your interviews weren't too long ago anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Sorry guys, I'm just getting stressed because I've had 4 interviews and haven't heard back from anyone since😓😓

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystallinedrops)
    Sorry guys, I'm just getting stressed because I've had 4 interviews and haven't heard back from anyone since😓😓
    4?? That means that your chances of getting at least one offer is quite high, higher than most. Don't stress please, there's still A levels to keep you busy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the people who have had interviews, how much would you say that they followed the personal statement?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bright_Gift)
    For the people who have had interviews, how much would you say that they followed the personal statement?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They might ask you to elaborate on something that you've mentioned if they feel it's relevant to the interview That's what happened in mine anyway!

ReputationRep:
    They might ask you to elaborate on something that you've mentioned if they feel it's relevant to the interview That's what happened in mine anyway!
    Oh I see, thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles Edgeworth)
    You must be quite a capable chap to get this far, I'm sure you'll get the grades you need. Btw school's not the main limiting factor for your grade. Worst comes to worst, teach yourself. I went to a grammar school, but I taught myself all 6 further maths modules in year 13 and the school I went to wouldn't have made any difference since it was all done during the extra 1 hour a night spent at home after doing work for the other 5 subjects. "How well you do is entirely up to you", I can't say that to every student in the country, but for someone who is diligent and sensible enough to get to this stage of the application process, I think I can. I hope you'll take my perspective into consideration
    Thanks you . I realised I was being ignorant and rude when I made that comment. Everyone has to work hard ... it's just that I thought I'd get a lean way ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mz123)
    did anyone who had an interview on 28th feb hear back ?
    (Original post by Daniel100499)
    Not yet
    Got an offer yesterday night, 10:01. Had my interview on the 28th

Honestly super relieved tbh, such a massive weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by that_person)
    Got an offer yesterday night, 10:01. Had my interview on the 28th

Honestly super relieved tbh, such a massive weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.
    AAAAaaaahhh

ReputationRep:
    alright guys, who heard back today ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mz123)
    alright guys, who heard back today ?
    Not me👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer! My only one too!
    Congrats!! Where else did you apply?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.