Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    I've got your back bro.
    Sometimes I just wanna escape, get on a plane go to L.A (or somewhere like that) for 2 years, just put it all behind me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Sometimes I just wanna escape, get on a plane go to L.A (or somewhere like that) for 2 years, just put it all behind me.

Oh wow bro.

Didn't realise you were hurting this much. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    The problem with playing it cool is that while you're working through your plan someone else may to ask her out.

On the other hand lots of men are intimidated by very pretty girls so they don't get as many offers as you would imagine - so go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    But she's got a boyfriend. Sometimes he drives her round the bend but he's in the marines and he'd probably kill me.
    (Original post by stefano865)
    I've got your back bro.
    And I got your back!

+ Zyzz has got all our backs!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adz3691)
    Hi guys
    Right there is this girl that is literally everything, smart, sexy, pretty, smart and motivated. Everything I want but I have no idea to do this without sounding more like a friend which is a problem that keeps occurring
    (Original post by MevMev)
    so smart that u said it twice lol

ok so i would say put on a bad boy attitude thats what does it for me and makes me believe the boy is attractive even if he's not
    The bad boy facade works when your still a kid, however generally as you grow up
    girls tend to go with guys who seem to have their life together ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    At least that's from what I've heard but who knows what's going on in their brain :lol:

ReputationRep:
    just get some status symbols and some power not to mention wealth
    that works in most cases
    Spoiler:
    Show
    power is the hard one to get as you have to have an in be it with the secret handshake club or some powerful crooks or wealthy business people but they all link up in the end

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.