The Student Room Group

Girl out of my league!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
I've got your back bro. :wink:

Sometimes I just wanna escape, get on a plane go to L.A (or somewhere like that) for 2 years, just put it all behind me.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Sometimes I just wanna escape, get on a plane go to L.A (or somewhere like that) for 2 years, just put it all behind me.

Oh wow bro.

Didn't realise you were hurting this much. :hugs:
The problem with playing it cool is that while you're working through your plan someone else may to ask her out.

On the other hand lots of men are intimidated by very pretty girls so they don't get as many offers as you would imagine - so go for it!
Original post by Dinasaurus
But she's got a boyfriend. Sometimes he drives her round the bend but he's in the marines and he'd probably kill me.

Original post by stefano865
I've got your back bro. :wink:

And I got your back! :smile:

+ Zyzz has got all our backs!!! :biggrin:
Original post by adz3691
Hi guys
Right there is this girl that is literally everything, smart, sexy, pretty, smart and motivated. Everything I want but I have no idea to do this without sounding more like a friend which is a problem that keeps occurring

Original post by MevMev
so smart that u said it twice lol

ok so i would say put on a bad boy attitude thats what does it for me and makes me believe the boy is attractive even if he's not

The bad boy facade works when your still a kid, however generally as you grow up
girls tend to go with guys who seem to have their life together ...

Spoiler

just get some status symbols and some power not to mention wealth
that works in most cases

Spoiler

Quick Reply