Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Keele in a few days and I was wondering if anyone else with an interview has received any information about how early we need to arrive or what we need to bring? Thanks in advance x

ReputationRep:
    The email I received was very detailed and told me absolutely everything I need to know. If you didn't receive a detailed email then contact admissions and they'll be able to tell you exactly what you need!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I've contacted admissions now, I wonder why I never got that email. Is the time stated on track the time we have to be there?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello!

Have you seen this doc online?

https://www.keele.ac.uk/media/keeleu...%202015-16.pdf

And good luck!!!! Our fingers are crossed for you

We hope this helps,

The Medic Portal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Medic Portal)
    Hello!

Have you seen this doc online?

https://www.keele.ac.uk/media/keeleu...%202015-16.pdf

And good luck!!!! Our fingers are crossed for you

We hope this helps,

The Medic Portal
    Thank you, Keele have finally emailed me the information now
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by P19981)
    Thank you, Keele have finally emailed me the information now
    Woo! Glad to hear it.

Good luck with your interview prep. The key is to do a lot of practice! Try getting friends/relatives to pose you example questions and try to think of and provide answers under the time pressure specified in your email for the MMI stations.

Really scour through the email you received, and the doc we linked above. Make sure you know the teaching style and course structure and have done a little bit of research into what the university has to offer in terms of extra-curricular activities that you could take part in. We know these are more traditional style topics than MMI, but sometimes, unis use MMI stations to ask traditional questions!

To help you with your preparation, we've got a great free Interview Question Bank, packed with questions on loads of medical school interview topics like Medical Ethics, motivation for Medicine, teamwork, MMI scenarios, etc.

We've also got loads of free blogs, written by medical students who've successfully mastered the interview stage themselves! If you'd like to read them, follow this link to our blogs page, and filter the search by 'interview'.

We hope this helps,

The Medic Portal

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Hope your well. My cousin has an interview at Keele Medical School soon. I was wondering if you could please provide me with some advice about the interview style and the type of questions they asked. Thank you very much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.