ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    ya beer shure is a good fing.

:badger:
    Given the amount it is consumed, apoarently so*:beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Hi I'm a vegan, lesbian, feminist
    Awesome. I respect you for being a vegan. I could never do dat shieße homie.

do u fink womens is oppressed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    Awesome. I respect you for being a vegan. I could never do dat shieße homie.

do u fink womens is oppressed?
    Definitely not so much in the western world, I think right now for us, it's a case of breaking down stigmas for men and women and giving all genders the respect they deserve so we should definitely be combating equality issues for men and women. In less developed parts of the world however, women are certainly treated in an incredibly unfair and archaic way which needs to be combatted as well, I definitely don't push feminism onto other people though, it's up to them what they believe

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not so much in the western world, I think right now for us, it's a case of breaking down stigmas for men and women and giving all genders the respect they deserve so we should definitely be combating equality issues for men and women. In less developed parts of the world however, women are certainly treated in an incredibly unfair and archaic way which needs to be combatted as well, I definitely don't push feminism onto other people though, it's up to them what they believe
    but womens not as strong as mans so must let do what want

ReputationRep:
    dont make mans hurt u

u maybe cry

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.