Hello, my name is jackster281!

Watch this thread
jackster281
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... Spanish, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology

I'm interested in... Everything

My study level is... A-level (A2)
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hey,
Just wanted to say thanks for joining The Student Room: welcome on board!

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Put your work head on:
No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Take it easy:
You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores through to what mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum? Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in here.

That's just a taster, of course. To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Ollie, from the TSR community team
geek567
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jackster281)
I'm studying... Spanish, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology

I'm interested in... Everything

My study level is... A-level (A2)
hi since you have more experience on these subjects i'd like to ask you some questions
1. what is further maths?
2.i''m really bad in science so if you could please help me on some question which i will pm them to u. (might take a while)
jackster281
Rep:
(Original post by geek567)
hi since you have more experience on these subjects i'd like to ask you some questions
1. what is further maths?
2.i''m really bad in science so if you could please help me on some question which i will pm them to u. (might take a while)
further maths is just doing an a level in mathematics in one year and then doing an additional a level in further mathematics.
Sure man fire ahead!
geek567
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
further maths is just doing an a level in mathematics in one year and then doing an additional a level in further mathematics.
Sure man fire ahead!
thnks alot like alot
Now about science which i'm getting alot of U grade .any helpful advice?(Btw i'm doing gcse not a-level)
jackster281
Rep:
Emmm learning the sciences in small chunks of information makes it easier to learn i think :/ Practicing past paper questions and making like large A3 summary sheets for some of the information like definitions
geek567
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Emmm learning the sciences in small chunks of information makes it easier to learn i think :/ Practicing past paper questions and making like large A3 summary sheets for some of the information like definitions
which exam board you you do?
jackster281
Rep:
CCEA
geek567
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
CCEA
WHATTT does that mean lol?

so it is not AQA like mine?
jackster281
Rep:
(Original post by geek567)
WHATTT does that mean lol?

so it is not AQA like mine?
No but AQA and CCEA are quite similar, just a different specification

Posted from TSR Mobile
geek567
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No but AQA and CCEA are quite similar, just a different specification

Posted from TSR Mobile
thnks :beer:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
35.71%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (9)
32.14%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
7.14%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.57%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
7.14%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
10.71%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed