Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I have every right to be mad at my girlfriend? Watch

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so I've been with my girlfriend for about 5/6 months and like every couple we have our arguments and some problems now and then. I just want to list a few things and to see what other people think. Because it always seems I'm in the wrong and now I'm starting to think that maybe it is me that's the problem. Anyway here goes:-She likes/comments on other boys photos-She says other boys are good looking infront of me-She sometimes brings her past relationships up (not meaning to)-She sometimes talks to other boys as friends but it winds me up-She will hardly text me back or make conversation than get on at me if I do it-She sometimes threatens to end the relationship-She searches other boys on Facebook and checks them out-She doesn't seem as interested in me as I am herLike I'm so respectful towards her, I'd never cheat on her. I wouldn't do any of them things to her. I just think that I chose to be in a relationship with this girl so why would I make myself seem interested in another girl by liking her photo or commenting on it. She says I'm being too obsessive and controlling. So now I'm starting to think maybe she's right? Just want someone else's perspective on this
    She's too relaxed but she does have a point

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the man is always in the right so

ReputationRep:
    Yes you have every right to be mad at her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkishwhite)
    Yes you have every right to be mad at her.
    because the man is right pinkishwhite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so I've been with my girlfriend for about 5/6 months and like every couple we have our arguments and some problems now and then. I just want to list a few things and to see what other people think. Because it always seems I'm in the wrong and now I'm starting to think that maybe it is me that's the problem. Anyway here goes:-She likes/comments on other boys photos-She says other boys are good looking infront of me-She sometimes brings her past relationships up (not meaning to)-She sometimes talks to other boys as friends but it winds me up-She will hardly text me back or make conversation than get on at me if I do it-She sometimes threatens to end the relationship-She searches other boys on Facebook and checks them out-She doesn't seem as interested in me as I am herLike I'm so respectful towards her, I'd never cheat on her. I wouldn't do any of them things to her. I just think that I chose to be in a relationship with this girl so why would I make myself seem interested in another girl by liking her photo or commenting on it. She says I'm being too obsessive and controlling. So now I'm starting to think maybe she's right? Just want someone else's perspective on this
    Better slap a ***** and keep your woman in line man.

ReputationRep:
    break up with her

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.