Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm tall and I hate it? 5'10 for a girl too tall? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been so insecure about my height for a long time now, is there a way I can shrink or like I don't know maybe get over this damn insecurity? Im 17 and I literally feel like I scare all the guys away because of my height, one even told me I'm even too tall to be wearing heels so I've stopped wearing them and haven't worn them since. I've got like a couple modelling offers for a while now and I don't know if I should take them. I feel like modelling is the only place where talks girls are appreciated and recognised, like it feels like it's our place other than that we're probably considered Giants.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about being tall, there are plenty of women (myself included) who would love to be a couple of inches taller or to be as tall as you are. Be proud of your height and embrace it

You are only 17 and many boys your age haven't finished growing yet, as you get older you will find many lads taller than you are attracted to you and even shorter guys aswell

I personally would love to be 5'10'' (I'm only 5'7'' )

ReputationRep:
    I would date a girl who's 5'10...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    5'10 is the perfect height for me
    I wouldnt have to bend my neck all the time and get neck cramps all the time

ReputationRep:
    you are the elite! honestly tall girls are the BEST!!!!

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 10 is not THAT tall, I am 5 ft 7 and wouldn't mind being a little bit taller so it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2 :unimpressed: and I'm really insecure about my height. It's horrible, I feel like a squashed marshmallow. I would happily be 5'10 over 5'2

But oh well, there is nothing we can do to change it, so we have to live with it I suppose....

ReputationRep:
    Oh hell no.. 5'10 is model height n you should rock it and never feel bad about being you.. Youre the birth of two souls n should be proud of your parents and lineage!! Realize most models are 5'9 and up! I'm 6 ft and have been bullied and when I'm ignorantly asked why I'm so tall I say well most models aren't short... And most ********s shut up. I still wear heels out too..and after 32 years I've found my perfect match who APPRECIATES my beauty so YAAAAZZZ my sweet there is no "perfect" height and those who try n make u feel bad flip that coin feel sorry for them that they can't appreciate beauty whether tall or medium or short.. And look into that modeling career right now there verrry few 5'10 girls and you'll be welcome with open arms!!!!! Blake lively..Cameron's Diaz.. Kathleen turner ..Gina Davis.. Anne hathaway.. You my dear are special n should show that unique beauty off!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I would date a girl who's 5'10...
    lols why would she get married to a manlet? She's 6ft tall and he's 5'4. She probably married him for his money, but is actually probably getting railed by 6ft+ alphas behind his back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valentinarose)
    I've been so insecure about my height for a long time now, is there a way I can shrink or like I don't know maybe get over this damn insecurity? Im 17 and I literally feel like I scare all the guys away because of my height, one even told me I'm even too tall to be wearing heels so I've stopped wearing them and haven't worn them since. I've got like a couple modelling offers for a while now and I don't know if I should take them. I feel like modelling is the only place where talks girls are appreciated and recognised, like it feels like it's our place other than that we're probably considered Giants.
    I'm 5'10 and would :heart: a girl who is tall because that means she can go on theme park rides with me. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Tall is good. Be a model, be proud of what you are.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to be 5'10. I'm only 5'4.

ReputationRep:
    I am about 5' 10", and I would not be put off by a potential girlfriend being 5' 10". I doubt there are many guys out there who would be, honestly.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My gf is the same height as yourself; there's nothing wrong at all being your height
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've dated girls your height and taller, though I am 6' 2" so have never been the shorter one.

(Original post by Valentinarose)
    Hey <3 !
    Being tall is great, being short is great, being whatever is GREAT , as long as you like your body ma chérie !!
    Do not stop to wear high shoes because of people omagad ! You have to wear whatever you want and NOT whatever they want you to wear

My dear, do you wanna be a model ? If so, go for it !! If no, don't go. I know life is not as simple as that, but why that ? We choose for ourselves right ? Life should be as simple as that

Anyway, I'm sure you're a pretty tall girl, as there are pretty short girls. If we were all the same, how would we be remarkable ??

Just love yourself :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I love tall girls! I think five ten is a great height

ReputationRep:
    Its silly to be insecure about something you can't change. Just embrace it and be confident!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    lols why would she get married to a manlet? She's 6ft tall and he's 5'4. She probably married him for his money, but is actually probably getting railed by 6ft+ alphas behind his back.
    Truth.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Tall girls with a fairly slender figure are hot :mmm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 29, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.