I'm tall and I hate it? 5'10 for a girl too tall?

Watch
olivia.knight
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I’m 5’10 also and I also have mixed feelings about it. I’ve always been the tallest person and just now about 3 boys are my height or taller. I think it’s great and you just have to look on the positive side and think “hey these boys will grow😂”! I mean look at Karlie Kloss she’s 6’2(I think) Anyway it’s great to be tall and come insecurities but at the end of the day I happy being 5’10 and a girl!💕
asaissortacool
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Valentinarose)
I've been so insecure about my height for a long time now, is there a way I can shrink or like I don't know maybe get over this damn insecurity? Im 17 and I literally feel like I scare all the guys away because of my height, one even told me I'm even too tall to be wearing heels so I've stopped wearing them and haven't worn them since. I've got like a couple modelling offers for a while now and I don't know if I should take them. I feel like modelling is the only place where talks girls are appreciated and recognised, like it feels like it's our place other than that we're probably considered Giants.
5’9 guy at 18 here. Just thought I’d let you know that tall girls are rlly attractive to me. I’d love to date someone of your height x
harleyx123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 14 and I'm 5"10 !
Loads of girls wish they were taller, so don't worry sis.
looeyw0001
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
dw girl im 6ft in heels and I love my long ass legs as they look soooooo good
Mariapemgui
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I myself am 5’10/11 bu the only problem is that I’m only 14 years old I keep on growing taller,(I’m still very insecure about my height and the hardest thing about being tall is going shopping which I hate becuse of how hard it’s to pic clothes that fit me but I like it ) a couple of my friends at that me too should start modelling ,I am pretty good with staying in front of the camera but I’m not sure I really do hope that u will find to love being tall
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I love this thread! Being tall is awesome! Six feet..without heels..and I love to wear them. When I date girls I always want to find someone tall like me! Master gets all the fun of being with me otherwise...

OP is old but anyway... nah 5-10 isn't quite tall enuf but u can fix that with heels lol
Last edited by candydiva; 4 months ago
IntrovertPizza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You can actually step on men who are sexist bc they are usually 5ft 7"
Bellnesi
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey!! I’m 14 a girl and 5’10 I hate being tall tooooo
butter fly
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
im 4ft 8 i would love to be your height
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (45)
5.89%
Uncertainty around my education (88)
11.52%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (80)
10.47%
Lack of purpose or motivation (98)
12.83%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (40)
5.24%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (43)
5.63%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (83)
10.86%
Financial worries (51)
6.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (33)
4.32%
Exposure to negative news/social media (48)
6.28%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.14%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (72)
9.42%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (59)
7.72%

Watched Threads