I'm tall and I hate it? 5'10 for a girl too tall?

Watch
olivia.knight
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’m 5’10 also and I also have mixed feelings about it. I’ve always been the tallest person and just now about 3 boys are my height or taller. I think it’s great and you just have to look on the positive side and think “hey these boys will grow😂”! I mean look at Karlie Kloss she’s 6’2(I think) Anyway it’s great to be tall and come insecurities but at the end of the day I happy being 5’10 and a girl!💕
asaissortacool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Valentinarose)
I've been so insecure about my height for a long time now, is there a way I can shrink or like I don't know maybe get over this damn insecurity? Im 17 and I literally feel like I scare all the guys away because of my height, one even told me I'm even too tall to be wearing heels so I've stopped wearing them and haven't worn them since. I've got like a couple modelling offers for a while now and I don't know if I should take them. I feel like modelling is the only place where talks girls are appreciated and recognised, like it feels like it's our place other than that we're probably considered Giants.
5’9 guy at 18 here. Just thought I’d let you know that tall girls are rlly attractive to me. I’d love to date someone of your height x
harleyx123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm 14 and I'm 5"10 !
Loads of girls wish they were taller, so don't worry sis.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (193)
33.28%
Receiving them online / by email (290)
50%
I still don't know (97)
16.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed