Turn on thread page Beta

Far right extremists make massive gains in German elections watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tj23)
    so would you say asking for racial segregation in school isn't extreme at all?
    If they support racial segregation I would retract my view

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    AfD are certainly not winning the general election. Pockets of regions may have vocal opposition to the CDU/CSU, but the vast majority of the country still consider them complete loonies.

Every major poll shows their support is around the same as it were back in January, hovering around the 10-12% mark. I'd be interested to know where you think they'll suddenly get a surge to win in one year.

Their rise is quite extraordinary and it is attributable solely to the uncontrolled immigration of 2015 and the loss of belief in Merkel's Wilkommenpolitik. A similar number this year will show a complete collapse in the authority of the state and all political bets will be off.

We neither of us can tell what will happen, mind. I'd be interested to know how you know "they are certainly not wining the general election."

Are you Nostradamus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahmoud X)
    If they support racial segregation I would retract my view
    as far as I can see they don't

What they have proposed is not allowing immigrants into the mainstream schooling system until they are actually at a level where they will not impact negatively on the current education population

I can't see anything wrong with this TBH
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by JezWeCan!)
    Their rise is quite extraordinary and it is attributable solely to the uncontrolled immigration of 2015 and the loss of belief in Merkel's Wilkommenpolitik. A similar number this year will show a complete collapse in the authority of the state and all political bets will be off.

We neither of us can tell what will happen, mind. I'd be interested to know how you know "they are certainly not wining the general election."

Are you Nostradamus?
    That I can agree with, but it's no different to the rise of reactionary parties around Europe. As to how I see them not winning, I don't see where the votes will come from. Even take one year ago, the CDU/CSU were polling approximately 40%. So despite a year that has supposedly seen Germany fall burning to the ground, they've only shrunk in support by 5%. The reality of course, is that whilst the vocal miniority are there, both the CDU/CSU and SPD would prefer a grand coalition similar to 2013 than either supporting the AfD (Which would be politically terrible for them to come out and do).

But as you say, this is politics, so yeah anything can happen. But I do not see where the AfD are going to gain, in a single year, another 30% of the national vote (Given their current number of 10-12%).

ReputationRep:
    Why are people called extremist to resist the destruction of their people and culture?

Answer: They're only extremists if White

Anyone else you would be calling them

We don't want immigration

We don't want multicultrlaism

Keep Europe European!

By any means necessary

Think who are the real racists, it is you the anti-racist. Who say that White people are not allowed a future in their own ****ing homeland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    If that is what you want, then get away from your keyboard and reproduce some European babies (with someone who isn't your sister). Otherwise stop crying about Europeans dying out.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    So.. because they oppose open door economic immigration there are racist neo-nazis?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oh .... ok ... not great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigIie)
    Why are people called extremist to resist the destruction of their people and culture?

Answer: They're only extremists if White

Anyone else you would be calling them

We don't want immigration

We don't want multicultrlaism

Keep Europe European!

By any means necessary

Think who are the real racists, it is you the anti-racist. Who say that White people are not allowed a future in their own ****ing homeland.
    There's people who are genuinely concerned about the effects of mass uncontrolled immigration... then there's this guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    German interests should always come first in Germany. And then any minorities a distant second.
    Exactly! The indigenous people of a country must always come first. It's their country, those who aren't indigenous are guests of the natives and must respect the customs and wishes of their generous hosts.

ReputationRep:
    Dear anti-White cultural Marxists

Name:  antiwhitesout.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  44.0 KB

Fuuuuuuuck you

We're taking back Germany, we're taking back Europe. You can ban us, but then don't be shocked when we have to use force as you have given us no other options.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...tate-elections

The radical far-right populist neo-Nazi fascist extremist xenophobic nationalist racist hate-group Alternativ fur Deutschland gained around 15% overall in 3 German states. Populations: Baden-Wurttemberg 10 million, Reihnland ~4 million, Sachsen-Anhalt 2.5 million

The AfD has links to the Pegida movement, which is anti refugee, and sits in the same group as the Conservative Party in the European Parliament.

Founded by treacherous academics, among the AfD's most disturbing policies are anti-mass-immigration policies that threaten the EU's very existence.

Its leader caused a huge controversy by stating that if necessary, border guards should be able to shoot at migrants as a last resort, stating that Islamic extremists could otherwise slip through.
    Okay, lets discuss why everything you've claimed about the far right is a load of crap.

A government has a responsibility to defend the interests of the indigenous population. This includes protecting the culture and customs of the indigenous people. All non-indigenous people in the country must respect the customs, culture and wishes of the indigenous because after all, if you aren't indigenous then you are simply a guest of the indigenous people. You wouldn't walk into someone's house and start telling them how to furnish it would you? So neither should outlanders walk into a country and start telling the indigenous people to change their culture and way of life. It doesn't matter whether you were born there or not. If you aren't indigenous then you have no right to get involved in the running of the country. It's as simple as that. Whether you like the culture or not, you have no right to change it.

In fact, outlanders who do try to impose their own customs and views upon their host country are the real fascists. They are forcing the indigenous population to change their whole way of life simply because they don't like it, it's ridiculous! Of course, they can get away with it because they're 'minorities' but if an indigenous person stands up for their homeland then they are immediately harassed for it. This is what killed my country. Britain has no culture anymore. Instead we're now bowing our heads to the whims of foreigners.

This has nothing to do with being fascist, neo-nazi, racist, xenophobic or extremist. It's just common courtesy! It's not like we're saying "no foreigners ever" or "white power" is it? All we're asking for is outlanders to respect our culture instead of trying to reshape it to match their own. This whole left wing conspiracy of 'the patriarchy' is just one of many examples of the indigenous being oppressed by outlanders. They play the victim and try to portray my people as horrible wastes of space with superiority complexes, when in reality my people are the victims. We are being trodden over by outlanders who have no respect for us or our homeland. That's the real oppression.

The bottom line is, if you're not indigenous you don't have the right to vote in the country's politics, or to get involved in the running of the country in any other way. That's not being racist lefties, it applies for everyone everywhere. Europe belongs to the indigenous Europeans. America belongs to the native Americans. Africa belongs to native Africans. Skyrim belongs to the nords, and so on.

As for AfD's leader's controversial statement, yes it's extreme. But he made it very clear that it was a last resort. He's got his priorities straight, the safety and happiness of the indigenous Germans must always come before everything else.

ReputationRep:
    Oh great we're going to have to break up Germany again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anti Marxist)
    Dear anti-White cultural Marxists

Name:  antiwhitesout.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  44.0 KB

Fuuuuuuuck you

We're taking back Germany, we're taking back Europe. You can ban us, but then don't be shocked when we have to use force as you have given us no other options.
    You're just as bad as the left. Bunch of violent thugs and thieves that hate others.

ReputationRep:
    He? Frauke Petry is female.
    She* I don't bother memorizing the names and genders of all these politicians, I only care about their views.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    German interests should always come first in Germany. And then any minorities a distant second.
    You do realise that being a minority and being German are not mutually exclusive?

(Original post by Plagioclase)
    You do realise that being a minority and being German are not mutually exclusive?
    He must be German.

ReputationRep:
    Immigration is forced on White populations if there is no opposition to it without being an extremist then that shows something wrong.

If we need to take up arms against our own government to stop this madness we'll do it. There's a storm brewing in Europe right now so don't be shocked if we see some sort of a civil war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Yes I do realise that. I was talking about the people who have thousands of years of history in Germany, and that's ethnic Germans.

ReputationRep:
    You were being sexist by presuming only men can be far right... :shakecane:
    What... I used 'he' as a generic pronoun. How is that being sexist?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.