The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why must Britain remain white english?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VibezCreepy
Yeah we need Sharia Law straight up bruv. But we wouldn't need it if the scum actually stayed at school and stopped ****ing, drinking and getting divorced. We wouldn't need if the Blair government hadn't rewarded this behaviour. Nobody seems to be getting a grip on it and so its time the Brotherhood stepped in and said right enough is enough.

So now you want Shria Law ? So
You want
- All Non Muslims killed
- Women must be second class citizens
- Women get killed for being raped
- Women are essentially sex slaves
- The age of consent for girls aged 9
You Disgust me ....
Reply 21
Britain will not remain so called white anyway
Original post by al_94
Britain will not remain so called white anyway

This is true, but neither will the Middle-east remain Muslim, Africa Black, or anything else for that matter.
Reply 23
Original post by Farm_Ecology
This is true, but neither will the Middle-east remain Muslim, Africa Black, or anything else for that matter.

The middle east has never been all Muslims and in Africa they do have a lot of non Black people there already
Original post by al_94
The middle east has never been all Muslims and in Africa they do have a lot of non Black people there already

And britain has never been completely white British either...but I assumed we were talking about majorities here, not absolutes.
Britain is actually around 90% white. It isn't very diverse outside of the cities and British culture is very much still alive.
Reply 26
'Britain must remain white' new BNP slogan after Nick Griffin left?
Reply 27
You what? So I don't have a birthright just because I'm not indigenous?
Screw the century my family has been living here, my British sense of humour and my vast appreciation of British culture, not to mention my love for Britain - I have no right to view this country as my homeland, do I?
Sod off mate.
It isn't going to remain white, those days are long gone. The 'white genocide' people may be slightly hyperbolic, but overall, their argument is completely plausible. Ethnic minorities are growing at an exponential rate and whether you have a problem with that or not; that's your opinion.
No the trash among the whites. Basically large single parent families, valueless people etc....Most natives in Sussex/Hants/Bucks are anything but trash.

Single parent families are trash???????????
Well it will become an Island of 70+million immigrants. South Asian muslims will dominate all the urban areas alhamdallilah. Gradually the white trash elements will realise there is no future for them here if they carry on with their current lifestyles and indeed many of them are leaving for Australia, Canada, Spain...even Dubai ironically.

That's so racist
Original post by JamesN88
Britain is actually around 90% white. It isn't very diverse outside of the cities and British culture is very much still alive.

So true, outside London Britain is still over 90% white
Reply 32
Yeah we need Sharia Law straight up bruv. But we wouldn't need it if the scum actually stayed at school and stopped ****ing, drinking and getting divorced. We wouldn't need if the Blair government hadn't rewarded this behaviour. Nobody seems to be getting a grip on it and so its time the Brotherhood stepped in and said right enough is enough.

We wouldn't need sharia law if the people who want it stopped messing up their own countries killing people in the process then coming here demanding it becomes like their homeland
Would it matter instead if it just evolved in to a north atlantic Singapore?

It would probably change Britain dramatically. We would no longer be a culturally European country. I think human rights and freedom standards would probably fall. Not because of the colour of people's skin, but because non-white people tend to come from third world countries which can have very conservative attitudes compared to the predominant attitudes among people of European origin.
I don't have a problem with other cultures, in fact I welcome them. Being a proud flag waving Englishman doesn't mean that you're against anyone else. I don't have a problem with immigrants who have integrated and added value to the country.

The OP needs to fu*ck off to Saudi Arabia if he wants to live in a place with backwards medieval laws. Or if he views the natives as trash he can give up his western lifestyle and go back to his ancestral homeland?
//////
Original post by NickLCFC
It isn't going to remain white, those days are long gone. The 'white genocide' people may be slightly hyperbolic, but overall, their argument is completely plausible. Ethnic minorities are growing at an exponential rate and whether you have a problem with that or not; that's your opinion.

Exponential rate lol....from your posts you seem barely capable of doing maths
The natives of any country should always be the majority.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamesN88
I don't have a problem with other cultures, in fact I welcome them. Being a proud flag waving Englishman doesn't mean that you're against anyone else. I don't have a problem with immigrants who have integrated and added value to the country.

The OP needs to fu*ck off to Saudi Arabia if he wants to live in a place with backwards medieval laws. Or if he views the natives as trash he can give up his western lifestyle and go back to his ancestral homeland?

Precisely. Immigration has positive implications for any economy, as long as the numbers are controlled and monitored. But this blatant bigotry by both the natives and the immigrants towards the other party is pathetic. Live together and drive the society forward; don't destroy everything our forefathers and mothers did to get us to this point.
Original post by SMEGGGY
The natives of any country should always be the majority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah things evolve. Its like trying to make Lancashire for Lancastrians or getting northerners out of London. Waste of time, better to accept people will move around as part of the global marketplace. Its starting to become more that way as national boundaries dont really mean anything in a world full of MNC's, cheap global travel...Google/Apple. Nationality is a tired old horse holding everyone back.

Latest

Trending

Trending