Turn on thread page Beta

Why must Britain remain white english? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think if people had to give their real name and photo some of these discussions would have been of better quality

I wasn't aware of any rule saying that it must...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VibezCreepy)
    Surely thats a good thing. The sort of homosexuality the BBC promotes through people like Graham Norton has completely ravaged the social fabric of this country. You need physical tribal justice to really get a grip on disorder.
    Put your own house in order first. Apply your physical tribal justice to your muslim pedophiles so they stop trying to have sex with 11 year old white girls and then come and lecture the rest of us on how we should be living.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah we need Sharia Law straight up bruv. But we wouldn't need it if the scum actually stayed at school and stopped ****ing, drinking and getting divorced. We wouldn't need if the Blair government hadn't rewarded this behaviour. Nobody seems to be getting a grip on it and so its time the Brotherhood stepped in and said right enough is enough.
    So now you want Shria Law ? So
    You want
    - All Non Muslims killed
    - Women must be second class citizens
    - Women get killed for being raped
    - Women are essentially sex slaves
    - The age of consent for girls aged 9
    You Disgust me ....

ReputationRep:
    Britain will not remain so called white anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Britain will not remain so called white anyway
    This is true, but neither will the Middle-east remain Muslim, Africa Black, or anything else for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farm_Ecology)
    This is true, but neither will the Middle-east remain Muslim, Africa Black, or anything else for that matter.
    The middle east has never been all Muslims and in Africa they do have a lot of non Black people there already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Because indigenous Britons are white. There is nothing wrong with that. We've already lost our culture to immigrants, why should we lose our indigenous Briton population as well?

What is it with all you SJW types and cultural diversity? The natives are white, so logic dictates that the majority of the population will be white. There's nothing wrong with being a white person just like there's nothing wrong with being black or asian.
    Eh, this chat has descended into insanity already.

Britain's already dead anyway, it's way too late. Quite a shame, I'm fond of my homeland in lots of ways. I imagine I'll be one of those jumping the boat within the next twenty years, but I'd like to spend a bit of time living in one of the old cities first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    The middle east has never been all Muslims and in Africa they do have a lot of non Black people there already
    And britain has never been completely white British either...but I assumed we were talking about majorities here, not absolutes.

ReputationRep:
    Britain is actually around 90% white. It isn't very diverse outside of the cities and British culture is very much still alive.

ReputationRep:
    'Britain must remain white' new BNP slogan after Nick Griffin left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    What about the trash among the asians, the muslims and all other minorities as well?

It's totally different if the person is indigenous because they then have a birthright to live in the country, whereas if you're not indigenous you don't have that.
    You what? So I don't have a birthright just because I'm not indigenous?
    Screw the century my family has been living here, my British sense of humour and my vast appreciation of British culture, not to mention my love for Britain - I have no right to view this country as my homeland, do I?
    Sod off mate.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't going to remain white, those days are long gone. The 'white genocide' people may be slightly hyperbolic, but overall, their argument is completely plausible. Ethnic minorities are growing at an exponential rate and whether you have a problem with that or not; that's your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    No the trash among the whites. Basically large single parent families, valueless people etc....Most natives in Sussex/Hants/Bucks are anything but trash.
    Single parent families are trash???????????

ReputationRep:
    Well it will become an Island of 70+million immigrants. South Asian muslims will dominate all the urban areas alhamdallilah. Gradually the white trash elements will realise there is no future for them here if they carry on with their current lifestyles and indeed many of them are leaving for Australia, Canada, Spain...even Dubai ironically.
    That's so racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Britain is actually around 90% white. It isn't very diverse outside of the cities and British culture is very much still alive.
    So true, outside London Britain is still over 90% white

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we need Sharia Law straight up bruv. But we wouldn't need it if the scum actually stayed at school and stopped ****ing, drinking and getting divorced. We wouldn't need if the Blair government hadn't rewarded this behaviour. Nobody seems to be getting a grip on it and so its time the Brotherhood stepped in and said right enough is enough.
    We wouldn't need sharia law if the people who want it stopped messing up their own countries killing people in the process then coming here demanding it becomes like their homeland

ReputationRep:
    Would it matter instead if it just evolved in to a north atlantic Singapore?
    It would probably change Britain dramatically. We would no longer be a culturally European country. I think human rights and freedom standards would probably fall. Not because of the colour of people's skin, but because non-white people tend to come from third world countries which can have very conservative attitudes compared to the predominant attitudes among people of European origin.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a problem with other cultures, in fact I welcome them. Being a proud flag waving Englishman doesn't mean that you're against anyone else. I don't have a problem with immigrants who have integrated and added value to the country.

The OP needs to fu*ck off to Saudi Arabia if he wants to live in a place with backwards medieval laws. Or if he views the natives as trash he can give up his western lifestyle and go back to his ancestral homeland?

ReputationRep:
    //////

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.