Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why must Britain remain white english? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    It isn't going to remain white, those days are long gone. The 'white genocide' people may be slightly hyperbolic, but overall, their argument is completely plausible. Ethnic minorities are growing at an exponential rate and whether you have a problem with that or not; that's your opinion.
    Exponential rate lol....from your posts you seem barely capable of doing maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarvee)
    You what? So I don't have a birthright just because I'm not indigenous?
    Screw the century my family has been living here, my British sense of humour and my vast appreciation of British culture, not to mention my love for Britain - I have no right to view this country as my homeland, do I?
    Sod off mate.
    That's not what I said. I simply said you have no birthright to live there, not that you have no right to live there at all.

Besides, this is about restoring our culture and way of life. If you pose no threat to either then you've got nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    Eh, this chat has descended into insanity already.

Britain's already dead anyway, it's way too late. Quite a shame, I'm fond of my homeland in lots of ways. I imagine I'll be one of those jumping the boat within the next twenty years, but I'd like to spend a bit of time living in one of the old cities first.
    Yea, I'm looking to get out too. I wish my homeland still existed but lefties and immigrants killed it a long time ago

I reckon I'll buy an island or get one built if I ever become rich. Then I'll declare independence and call it "New Britain." That way at least a fragment of our dead culture will survive.

ReputationRep:
    The natives of any country should always be the majority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    I don't have a problem with other cultures, in fact I welcome them. Being a proud flag waving Englishman doesn't mean that you're against anyone else. I don't have a problem with immigrants who have integrated and added value to the country.

The OP needs to fu*ck off to Saudi Arabia if he wants to live in a place with backwards medieval laws. Or if he views the natives as trash he can give up his western lifestyle and go back to his ancestral homeland?
    Precisely. Immigration has positive implications for any economy, as long as the numbers are controlled and monitored. But this blatant bigotry by both the natives and the immigrants towards the other party is pathetic. Live together and drive the society forward; don't destroy everything our forefathers and mothers did to get us to this point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    The natives of any country should always be the majority.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah things evolve. Its like trying to make Lancashire for Lancastrians or getting northerners out of London. Waste of time, better to accept people will move around as part of the global marketplace. Its starting to become more that way as national boundaries dont really mean anything in a world full of MNC's, cheap global travel...Google/Apple. Nationality is a tired old horse holding everyone back.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't going to remain white English (as defined by majority white English) by the end of this century. Which some on this website will live to see.

The pace of demographic change is dizzying. Some cities are already white English minority towns, all will eventually become so. The market towns and villages are overwhelmingly WE now, that will pertain for much much longer, as there is likely to be "white flight" from the towns to them.

Whether it will be a better country or not, time will tell, but it is an unavoidable fate. The country you now live in will be utterly culturally unrecognisable by the time you die, assuming you continue to live here.

ReputationRep:
    There is a reason, the problem of course is that reason is a logical fallacy (appeal to tradition).

ReputationRep:
    Why do so many people feel it's their duty to save their race and cultural identity? Get over it and get on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VibezCreepy)
    Would it matter instead if it just evolved in to a north atlantic Singapore?
    It doesn't need to be a solely white British country but neither should it be a minority white country.

The only thing that truly matters is our values and culture doesn't change for new comers.

Fit in or **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.