Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was told they've had loads of applications but seeing as no one is discussing the scheme online that could just be spin.

Anyone had a telephone interview for this yet? I have one coming up. Any tips?
    I've applied to treasury but I assume the telephone interviews for different streams will be similar.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there !

i am applying for The Co-operative graduate treasury scheme for 2017 and have a telephone phone interview coming up. Would you be able to let me know any hints and tips to prepare and what type of questions they asked you.

Thanks

Alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayh10000)
    Hi there !

i am applying for The Co-operative graduate treasury scheme for 2017 and have a telephone phone interview coming up. Would you be able to let me know any hints and tips to prepare and what type of questions they asked you.

Thanks

Alex
    Nothing out of the ordinary. I was asked about a time I had demonstrated initiative. They will ask again why you want to work for the co-op bank etc. even though you have already answered those questions in your application. All of the questions were of a competency type.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.