Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am not feeling that my email is a Prof. one

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings,

This is to request more information about PhD Programs in Computer Science.

First, I am holding an MSc Software Development & Security with Distinction – Birmingham City University / England. And BSc Computer Information System – Amman University / Jordan. and both certificates were accepted by the World Educational Services (WES).

Second, is there any educational advisor for the PhD Programs, who can assess in finding the best program were I can integrate my Experience.

Third, the requirements for admission, since I have completed MSc in England, is the English Test still required, Or any alternatives like an Interview ?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmad A. Al-Mansour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmadadli)
    i am not feeling that my email is a prof. One

dear sir/madam,

greetings,

this is to request more information about phd programs in computer science.

First, i am holding an msc software development & security with distinction – birmingham city university / england. And bsc computer information system – amman university / jordan. And both certificates were accepted by the world educational services (wes).

Second, is there any educational advisor for the phd programs, who can assess in finding the best program were i can integrate my experience.

Third, the requirements for admission, since i have completed msc in england, is the english test still required, or any alternatives like an interview ?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

thanks & regards,

ahmad a. Al-mansour

(Original post by ahmadadli)
    i am not feeling that my email is a prof. Onedear sir/madam,greetings,this is to request more information about phd programs in computer science.first, i am holding an msc software development & security with distinction – birmingham city university / england. And bsc computer information system – amman university / jordan. And both certificates were accepted by the world educational services (wes).secondly, is there an educational advisor for the phd programs, who can assist in finding the best program where i can integrate my experience.thirdly, about the requirements for admission; since i have completed a msc in england, is the english test still required or are there any alternative requirements, for example, an interview?looking forward to hearing from you,thanks & regards,hows thatahmad a. Al-mansour
    i dont understand why it wont let me post.

ReputationRep:
    KyleH123, thanks for your help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.