Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whoever said that OCD is coming up THANK YOU!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do well on the cognitive approach l lost 8 HUGE marks.

I cried to my teacher and she was like its okay...its not okay, l revised a lot and l just got confused whether if l was rght about the cognitive approach because l put the right answer first and crossed it out and talked about negative triad...

Im screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.chantele)
    I didn't do well on the cognitive approach l lost 8 HUGE marks.

I cried to my teacher and she was like its okay...its not okay, l revised a lot and l just got confused whether if l was rght about the cognitive approach because l put the right answer first and crossed it out and talked about negative triad...

Im screwed
    did you not give 2 limitations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rigby16)
    Cog explanation of depression OR bio explanation of OCD as a 12 marker. I mean it could also be bio treatment for ocd but there has been two treatments already one on cog and one on behaviourist.
    8 Marker on definitions of abnormality
    dudeee i wish i saw this before the exammmm ;( how are you so accurate?! do you do sociology predictions too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hehexd)
    did you not give 2 limitations?
    What were the possible evaluation points?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.chantele)
    What were the possible evaluation points?
    theory is reductionist/computer models dont generalise to humans

ReputationRep:
    hi can someone send me the third set of the a-level psychology for paper 1

ReputationRep:
    why? the exams for psychology are over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priyanka pandya)
    hi can someone send me the third set of the a-level psychology for paper 1
    why? the exams for psychology are over.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a link to gain access to third set specimen papers for a2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me? I want to go over the Unit 1 paper again to see roughly how many marks I could have got, but I can't remember any of the social influence questions... Does anyone else remember?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhGibson)
    Can anyone help me? I want to go over the Unit 1 paper again to see roughly how many marks I could have got, but I can't remember any of the social influence questions... Does anyone else remember?
    Check with this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.wzo1ybw3m8mf

ReputationRep:
    hi, do you happen to know where the third set paper is for biopsychology
    (Original post by kaykaayy)
    Here, try see if this link works. https://smhw-production.s3.amazonaws...1.2_QP__5_.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, hope all your AS exams went well, I'm sure you did great. I just finished A-Levels and will, hopefully, be in Uni in September to study Midwifery at Leeds (firm choice) or Biomedical Sciences at DMU (insurance).I know that your spec is different, but I have heard some of the topics will be same/similar (correct me if I am wrong).I'm trying to get some savings together for uni so I will be selling my notes, but at VERY low prices online. I have notes on Biology, Psychology AQA and Geography AQA.Last year for AS I got AAB (B in Psychology).If anyone is interested please let me know - I will post some links up, you can preview them too. Other than that, if you have any questions or need any advice on anything I am happy to help. Thank-you!

ReputationRep:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web The papers we sat are available to look at if you want.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am currently studying psychology at A level and as part of this i have been asked to do a small piece of research over the summer. I have chosen intelligence as my research topic for this project.
    I am using surveys as the main source of data collection and just came to ask if you would please take the time to complete te survey i hve produced? It will take no longer than 10 minutes, I really appreciate your help 😊 Thanks

The survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RH5RCNT

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone do in this subject? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapz_9)
    How did everyone do in this subject? X
    got a B only 2 marks off an A lol fml wbu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hashman)
    got a B only 2 marks off an A lol fml wbu
    Well done good work! I got a B also, although strangely on the results sheet nobody from my college had their marks for either psychology papers :curious::curious::curious: I asked a teacher on results day to check the system and there wasn't marks for it on the system either. I heard apparently the papers got lost or something but then how would they be able to give a grade? Anyway it did say points and I had 210 points next to psychology, dunno what that equates to though... Did anyone else have this problem and if so can someone help please lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapz_9)
    Well done good work! I got a B also, although strangely on the results sheet nobody from my college had their marks for either psychology papers :curious::curious::curious: I asked a teacher on results day to check the system and there wasn't marks for it on the system either. I heard apparently the papers got lost or something but then how would they be able to give a grade? Anyway it did say points and I had 210 points next to psychology, dunno what that equates to though... Did anyone else have this problem and if so can someone help please lol
    yo high five good stuff

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.