Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heya

Did anyone get offers for Media and Communication? I got an unconditional and I want to make friends with people doing the course too

-Amy!

ReputationRep:
    Hey

It's a long story but I'm trying to get into this course through UCAS Extra rn How long ago did you recieve your unconditional? I really hope there's a chance I get in!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amnoagrass21)
    Hey

It's a long story but I'm trying to get into this course through UCAS Extra rn How long ago did you recieve your unconditional? I really hope there's a chance I get in!!
    Heya!
    I got my unconditional after a two months 😊 I had an ABBB, which is the minimum requirements

good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypstick)
    Heya!
    I got my unconditional after a two months 😊 I had an ABBB, which is the minimum requirements

good luck!!
    Hey,

Aw cool, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I received a conditional a few weeks ago! Very happy. Just waiting to hear back from the Multimedia Journalism course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieB_14)
    Hello, I received a conditional a few weeks ago! Very happy. Just waiting to hear back from the Multimedia Journalism course
    Go you! What one would you rather do?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully the Multimedia course but I'd be happy to do both☺️

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer too! One B at a Higher

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I've got an unconditional for Media and Communication too! Can't wait to start the course it sounds amazing!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Congrats to everyone, we look forward to seeing you soon!

ReputationRep:
    yea found people doing my course !!

ReputationRep:
    Is there a group chat or something for media and com students for this year or like a facebook group? I couldn't find any lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekalu)
    Is there a group chat or something for media and com students for this year or like a facebook group? I couldn't find any lol
    I couldn't find one either 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyDontYouGo)
    I couldn't find one either 😁
    should we just make one? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekalu)
    should we just make one? haha
    If you want haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.