The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

thats the best site for model answers

ur teachers ur next option
Reply 2
Yet more shameless self-promotion::biggrin:

http://liamb.edublogs.org/

there's also a wiki that comes off it, sign up for that as well.
Reply 5
These look great. Well done.
Sarah harris...That is brilliant, you are a lifesaver ..... :biggrin:
+ve rep methinks :smile:
are these the notes from room 85?
I was sent them by email - I have no idea where they are from - what's room 85?
I didn't see any model answers on that site linked to...

:cool: :confused:
Reply 10
Room 85 is made by a G&P teacher based in Exeter. It is a good site for long term info but he purposely doesn't put his most up to date info/ examples on the site. (Fair enough - he worked hard to put his notes together, it's his call).

So use them, but remember you'll have to find how things have changed since about 2003 and add those on top. In doing so, you'll be a better G&P person.
Reply 11
brilliant, thanks sarah, you are a live saver! now i can revise without any stress :smile:
Reply 12
thankyou. this is really fantastic :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 13
Thanks a bunchh!!
Im doing my AS so htese will be really useful in helping along the way!!
And iv heard my teacher say you need recent EXAMPLES all the time...jus look on the textbook?
Watch the news guys, if your teacher doesnt do a 10min intro discussing the news there amature G&P teacher, suggest this to them. Then a kid says in the news discussion: "Is so and so leaving an example of Individual Minister Responsibility?" Then smack that goes in your essay and you get double marks on that paragraph :O :biggrin: SHIMPLES!

I have notes from my AS year if anyone wants to use them to bulk out their own notes. I did my whole year of work on a laptop so everyone of my lessons is stored.
Reply 15
Thank You Sarah Harris.
These are brilliant, just what I need for my resit in January!
Just chuck in a few more recent examples though. lol.
Cheers!!!
Thank You Ms Harris
Reply 17
Moonbeam1991
Watch the news guys, if your teacher doesnt do a 10min intro discussing the news there amature G&P teacher, suggest this to them. Then a kid says in the news discussion: "Is so and so leaving an example of Individual Minister Responsibility?" Then smack that goes in your essay and you get double marks on that paragraph :O :biggrin: SHIMPLES!

I have notes from my AS year if anyone wants to use them to bulk out their own notes. I did my whole year of work on a laptop so everyone of my lessons is stored.

Could you send me it via private message or reply to this with attachments? Please reply! :smile:
The file to attach is too much I zipped it to 5mb, It has all my A-level AS and A2 notes in Politics, History and Sociology. I got ABB, im not the bestest student but fell short of 3 A's by 12marks between them.

So salvage what you can from my dyslexic notes and messed up grammar, but the ideas can be useful I'm sure.

http://rapidshare.com/files/403559536/A-levels.zip.html try this if you have trouble PM me and we can sort something out i'm sure, click free account you may have to register but it wont take a minute and if you want 2 years of notes then its worth the minimal effort.
RVS2009
Could you send me it via private message or reply to this with attachments? Please reply! :smile:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66

Latest