Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thank God
    Thanks mate good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by history fanatic)
    Oh my bad! Must've confused it by some other one. Too many grade boundaries 😂. Best of luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha no worries! I actually got an A* some how?!?!? How about yourself??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worksmartnothard)
    Hahaha no worries! I actually got an A* some how?!?!? How about yourself??
    I got an A and I'm sooo annoyed haha I literally thought that exam was great. However, turns out my CW grade got pushed down after moderation from an A* to an A

I'm considering sending ICT back for a remark though because according to my results slip I got 54/80 for the exam???? I'm finding that super weird to comprehend as this was probably the subject I thought I did best in 😭. Anyways I worked it out and turns out I need like 6 more raw marks to reach the A*. I think I might give it a go idk.

Also, congrats for the A* ! ❤️🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by history fanatic)
    I got an A and I'm sooo annoyed haha I literally thought that exam was great. However, turns out my CW grade got pushed down after moderation from an A* to an A

I'm considering sending ICT back for a remark though because according to my results slip I got 54/80 for the exam???? I'm finding that super weird to comprehend as this was probably the subject I thought I did best in 😭. Anyways I worked it out and turns out I need like 6 more raw marks to reach the A*. I think I might give it a go idk.

Also, congrats for the A* ! ❤️🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
    An A is still an amazing achievement so don't beat yourself up about it too much!

I feel your pain though - I was told that my GCSE PE CA was at an A* yet it showed an A on my results slip??? Idk...

The exam this year was so so weird - I still don't know the answer to what the world wide web and internet is!?!? Yeah, I think you should go ahead with the remark, it's possible you could get awarded more marks for the questions that are like worth >4marks!

Good luck in the future xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worksmartnothard)
    An A is still an amazing achievement so don't beat yourself up about it too much!

I feel your pain though - I was told that my GCSE PE CA was at an A* yet it showed an A on my results slip??? Idk...

The exam this year was so so weird - I still don't know the answer to what the world wide web and internet is!?!? Yeah, I think you should go ahead with the remark, it's possible you could get awarded more marks for the questions that are like worth >4marks!

Good luck in the future xx
    Thanks!! All the best to you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My son in year 9 revised GCSE ICT edexcel in just two weeks and got 100%! He used the edexcel revise gcse ICT revise book and workbooks including glossary of terms on tes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Is anyone else's ICT teacher awful?
    Teach yourself

ReputationRep:
    I really need help on my ICT coursework, can some send an example of their coursework (animal shelter)? I really want that A grade

ReputationRep:
    What section are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Who's doing the animal coursework?

ReputationRep:
    me and I'm failing. Can someone help out? It's due next month.

ReputationRep:
    I would like just a C, then I can focus on the exam. I am just not creative enough. So I would really appreciate this help.

ReputationRep:
    mine is so bad he lets us go on YouTube and he has gone haft the also we still have not finished act 3

ReputationRep:
    ]mine is so bad he lets us go on YouTube and he has gone haft the also we still have not finished act 3

ReputationRep:
    do you lot have a link to the 2015 edexcel ict exam, got my mock coming up tomorrow and idk ****. safe

(Original post by keerthik)
    Hey guys! I'm revising for this too and I made these flashcards if you guys wanna use them They're based on the Edexcel Revision Guide. Tell me if you've checked them out and whether you found them useful at all! Also, I really love the site, it allows me to take a break from all the writing notes I do ahaha

https://www.brainscape.com/packs/740...ferrer=2082912
    K I just started revising like now because I had no idea what I was doing. But THANKYOU for them cards because they've helped soooo much!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else's ICT teacher awful?
    Yes - mine knows LITERALLY NOTHING, and our class has learnt everything we know off youtube

ReputationRep:
    I did the Unit 1 digital world mock
    the 2015 past paper
    I get 64/80 teachers said 80% is an A
    Yet grade boundaries show 51/80 is an A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monologue//)
    Yes - mine knows LITERALLY NOTHING, and our class has learnt everything we know off youtube
    Oh the joys of Gcse, tbh this course is very self teachabl. Literally taught myself whole of theory ND got full ums

ReputationRep:
    Oh the joys of Gcse, tbh this course is very self teachabl. Literally taught myself whole of theory ND got full ums
    Nice, did you use a revision guide eg: cgp

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.