Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from them yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marie84)
    Has anyone heard back from them yet?
    I have heard nothing back for child nursing. I emailed and they responded by telling me that I am shortlisted for interview due to having lots of applicants. I think after reading online that interviews are being conducted it is going to be a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    It's so frustrating. Do you mean shortlisted for a second interview? We were told we would hopefully find out in a couple of weeks (didnt't happen) but would def find out by the 31st March.

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview in February and still haven't heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back about adult nursing yet? I'm still waiting for an interview

ReputationRep:
    I didn't apply to adult, just child, but I got an offer yesterday. Don't worry, no news is good news!

ReputationRep:
    EC41, that's great you got an offer! I'm still waiting, so doesn't look good.

ReputationRep:
    I heard back about a month ago aftrt my interview in early marchand I've got an unconditional, good luck! X

ReputationRep:
    Great, I've got an unconditional too! Excited to get started x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.