Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Retaking AS to get an A so its easier to get an A at my A2 exam.
    Been doing loads of past papers and I'm doing OK, got time to work on things etc.
    How else would you guys recommend to revise German- or any language for that matter!
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t4lksh0wh0st)
    Retaking AS to get an A so its easier to get an A at my A2 exam.
    Been doing loads of past papers and I'm doing OK, got time to work on things etc.
    How else would you guys recommend to revise German- or any language for that matter!
    Cheers
    Here's my tips:
    • To learn vocab: stick German words with their meanings on bedroom wall. Read through every night and highlight the one's you remember (try using it in a sentence).
    • Change the language on your phone to German, it actually helps a lot!
    • Speak to yourself in German, crazy but it's useful.
    • If you know someone that speaks German tell them to speak to you only in German when they see you
    • Watch German things (I got through a whole season of a German soap opera, it was like friends forgot the name!)
    • In your spare time write a story in German
    Overall, just find little ways to enjoy learning German.

Gut Glück!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 15, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.