Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 28.
    I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months, she has 2 kids aged 2 and 3 from a previous relationship.
    We found out about 2 weeks ago that we are going to be parents.

I am on ESA but I would like a better income to raise our child, so I will try and find a well paid job. trouble is I have never had a job ( told my girlfriend I worked as a builder for several years but I had to make that up)

I will probably try and get a job as a private taxi driver for my first job. ( have my own car so shouldn't be too difficult to get a job on the taxis)

But I'm so happy, I didn't think I would ever be a dad but obviously now it is coming true. My current girlfriend is also my first ever girlfriend and I was a virgin up until I met her ( she doesn't know that , lol)

oh, what are some nice modern names for boys/girls these days ?!

cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love life)
    I am 28.
    I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months, she has 2 kids aged 2 and 3 from a previous relationship.

I am on ESA but I would like a better income to raise our child, so I will try and find a well paid job. trouble is I have never had a job ( told my girlfriend I worked as a builder for several years but I had to make that up)

I will probably try and get a job as a private taxi driver for my first job. ( have my own car so shouldn't be too difficult to get a job on the taxis)

But I'm so happy, I didn't think I would ever be a dad but obviously now it is coming true. My current girlfriend is also my first ever girlfriend and I was a virgin up until I met her ( she doesn't know that , lol)

cheers
    Congratulations!!! :hoppy:
    This post of yours is pure keyboard struck digital sunshine! Good luck :3
    I have no idea about names but how about you guys just go with names that you both like!!

ReputationRep:
    I am 28.

cheers
    seems like you've keep a lot from her, that's not healthy for a relationship.
    how did you get a car/insurance without ever getting a job?

some of the names I like are Charlie, Sasha, Frankie.

ReputationRep:
    I am 28.

cheers
    Your last thread was called "My eyes hurt after staring into a barcode scanner's beam, is this serious ? "

Nice try.

ReputationRep:
    I am 28.

cheers
    good names are tyrone if the it's a boy and shaniqua if it's a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Joker ~)
    Congratulations!!! :hoppy:
    This post of yours is pure keyboard struck digital sunshine! Good luck :3
    I have no idea about names but how about you guys just go with names that you both like!!
    thank you !

oh, what did you mean by ' 'pure keyboard struck digital sunshine'' ? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    Your last thread was called "My eyes hurt after staring into a barcode scanner's beam, is this serious ? "

Nice try.
    That was 3 weeks ago, hardly my last thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmy15)
    racist
    you made it racist

ReputationRep:
    I am 28.

cheers

For girls I like, Vivienne, Sia, Aviyah, Maeva (pronounced 'May-vah'), Kaidence (Kay-dence), Vienna, Sienna, etc

For boys idk i dont really like boy names lol

ReputationRep:
    you made it racist
    Not really, everyone knows those names are typically associated with 'ghetto' blacks?

ReputationRep:
    Sharkquisha is pretty good too

ReputationRep:
    boys= Kai ....Ash

ReputationRep:
    congratulations OP. i am sure you will make a great Dad.

play it safe and choose names from the Royal Family... they never go out of fashion:

William

Harry

Edward

Andrew

Elizabeth

Anne

Beatrice

etc

ReputationRep:
    Considering one of your threads was "24 and a virgin, never had job, live with mum, not at college, never had a gf or kiss"....only a week ago...yeh I think you are trolling this, but why would someone troll about getting someone pregnant...

ReputationRep:
    Why are you keeping so much from her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    Sharkquisha is pretty good too
    Ooooooh sharkquisha

ReputationRep:
    congratulations OP, some of these responses are funny, i would suggest naming you child after the mods on here :lol:

moonkatt and ParadoxSocks are good :five:

ReputationRep:
    thank you !

oh, what did you mean by ' 'pure keyboard struck digital sunshine'' ? thanks
    Happiness or sunshine through a keyboard ... the medium through which you sent that message,

ReputationRep:
    you've never had a job in your life yet you think you ought to be having a child...? errrrrr

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.