Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on here planning to be living in Falmer? And/or studying Psychology/Sociology this September? X

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in halls and studying social science (so I might be in some of your psych/soc lectures)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlteredBoy;[url="tel:64463455")
    64463455[/url]]I'll be in halls and studying social science (so I might be in some of your psych/soc lectures)!
    I've been accepted for September so I'll probably see you there lol. Do you know anything about how the halls application works?

I've already applied for the halls even though I don't have a clue how it works. Does anyone here know what Wilkins, Falmer, Paddock and Phoenix is? Is it the halls? I've already applied for these places but I don't know if they're halls or not. If anyone could help I'd be grateful 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Yeah, basically Great Wilkins, Paddock Fields etc are all different halls of residence and so they all vary in price, length of contract, location etc. But if I was you I would apply for either GW or PF as my first choice as they are the closest to our lectures check out the uni site for the price etc comparison table!
    (Original post by mdeery94)
    I've been accepted for September so I'll probably see you there lol. Do you know anything about how the halls application works?

I've already applied for the halls even though I don't have a clue how it works. Does anyone here know what Wilkins, Falmer, Paddock and Phoenix is? Is it the halls? I've already applied for these places but I don't know if they're halls or not. If anyone could help I'd be grateful 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christina0livia)
    Hey! Yeah, basically Great Wilkins, Paddock Fields etc are all different halls of residence and so they all vary in price, length of contract, location etc. But if I was you I would apply for either GW or PF as my first choice as they are the closest to our lectures check out the uni site for the price etc comparison table!
    So I did apply for the halls of residence properly then lol? Sorry if I'm annoying but I just wanna make sure I applied for the actual halls. Sorry lol. I'm *****in myself over the accommodation thing lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you're all good! You can only apply for halls, so you've done the right thing
    So I did apply for the halls of residence properly then lol? Sorry if I'm annoying but I just wanna make sure I applied for the actual halls. Sorry lol. I'm *****in myself over the accommodation thing lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christina0livia)
    Yeah you're all good! You can only apply for halls, so you've done the right thing
    Ah thank God, I can relax now lol. Thanks so much
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi

We've responded to your question in the other thread

(Just linking through for future searchers )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.