Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just thought i'd start a thread on Nursing (any) and see where people are staying, what they're studying etc

(I'm studying Adult Nursing xD )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicakath)
    Just thought i'd start a thread on Nursing (any) and see where people are staying, what they're studying etc

(I'm studying Adult Nursing xD )
    I'm studying adult nursing!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jessicakath;63403759]Just thought i'd start a thread on Nursing (any) and see where people are staying, what they're studying etc

(I'm studying Adult Nursing x
    I'm studying Mental Health Nursing.
    Do you guys know how many weeks we are on placement ? (It will be the same for all first year Nurses).

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually not sure! I'll try and find out though ☺️ X

ReputationRep:
    Feel free btw to add me on like Instagram or something (@jessicakatherrine) would be good to know some people before I start! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Feel free btw to add me on like Instagram or something (@jessicakatherrine) would be good to know some people before I start! ☺️
    I added you on Instagram!☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its come up with so many different people ... any other clues as to what ones you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseajane68)
    Its come up with so many different people ... any other clues as to what ones you x
    It should say Jessica Katherine O'Brien underneath and I've got reddish hair in the picture X

ReputationRep:
    hi are you studying at hertfordshire university if so have been offered an unconditional offer for adult nursing would like to know people before i go x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieflorence)
    hi are you studying at hertfordshire university if so have been offered an unconditional offer for adult nursing would like to know people before i go x
    Hey! Congrats on your offer! I've also got an unconditional offer for Herts for adult nursing! Do you have Instagram or Facebook? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieflorence)
    Hey! Congrats! I have an unconditional offer same as Jess - do you have an Instagram/Facebook?x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, have any of you guys received an invitation for an applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailred)
    Hey! Nope I haven't, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslouisexo)
    Hey! Nope I haven't, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. I received an email about important dates that includes applicant days, but when I went to book it health sciences or nursing don't show.

ReputationRep:
    No. I received an email about important dates that includes applicant days, but when I went to book it health sciences or nursing don't show.
    Yes I've got that too! Maybe we don't have to go to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Congrats on your offer! I've also got an unconditional offer for Herts for adult nursing! Do you have Instagram or Facebook? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey yeah I do its Abbie Florence O'Connor on Facebook I have a mask on with my boyfriend in the picture x

ReputationRep:
    No I just recieved the important dates email that's it x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Congrats! I have an unconditional offer same as Jess - do you have an Instagram/Facebook?x
    Yeah it's Abbie Florence O'connor in the picture I am wearing a mask with my boyfriend x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I haven't had any emails 🙄 But I'm a deferred student from last year so I've already had all these emails haha x

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've got that too! Maybe we don't have to go to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah It's probably that I'm guessing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.