Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just thought i'd start a thread on Nursing (any) and see where people are staying, what they're studying etc

(I'm studying Adult Nursing xD )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicakath)
    Just thought i'd start a thread on Nursing (any) and see where people are staying, what they're studying etc

(I'm studying Adult Nursing xD )
    I'm studying adult nursing!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jessicakath;63403759]Just thought i'd start a thread on Nursing (any) and see where people are staying, what they're studying etc

(I'm studying Adult Nursing x
    I'm studying Mental Health Nursing.
    Do you guys know how many weeks we are on placement ? (It will be the same for all first year Nurses).

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually not sure! I'll try and find out though ☺️ X

ReputationRep:
    Feel free btw to add me on like Instagram or something (@jessicakatherrine) would be good to know some people before I start! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Feel free btw to add me on like Instagram or something (@jessicakatherrine) would be good to know some people before I start! ☺️
    I added you on Instagram!☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its come up with so many different people ... any other clues as to what ones you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseajane68)
    Its come up with so many different people ... any other clues as to what ones you x
    It should say Jessica Katherine O'Brien underneath and I've got reddish hair in the picture X

ReputationRep:
    hi are you studying at hertfordshire university if so have been offered an unconditional offer for adult nursing would like to know people before i go x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieflorence)
    hi are you studying at hertfordshire university if so have been offered an unconditional offer for adult nursing would like to know people before i go x
    Hey! Congrats on your offer! I've also got an unconditional offer for Herts for adult nursing! Do you have Instagram or Facebook? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieflorence)
    Hey! Congrats! I have an unconditional offer same as Jess - do you have an Instagram/Facebook?x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, have any of you guys received an invitation for an applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailred)
    Hey! Nope I haven't, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslouisexo)
    Hey! Nope I haven't, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. I received an email about important dates that includes applicant days, but when I went to book it health sciences or nursing don't show.

ReputationRep:
    No. I received an email about important dates that includes applicant days, but when I went to book it health sciences or nursing don't show.
    Yes I've got that too! Maybe we don't have to go to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Congrats on your offer! I've also got an unconditional offer for Herts for adult nursing! Do you have Instagram or Facebook? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey yeah I do its Abbie Florence O'Connor on Facebook I have a mask on with my boyfriend in the picture x

ReputationRep:
    No I just recieved the important dates email that's it x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Congrats! I have an unconditional offer same as Jess - do you have an Instagram/Facebook?x
    Yeah it's Abbie Florence O'connor in the picture I am wearing a mask with my boyfriend x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I haven't had any emails 🙄 But I'm a deferred student from last year so I've already had all these emails haha x

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've got that too! Maybe we don't have to go to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah It's probably that I'm guessing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 8, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.