Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best university for economics? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Interested in studying economics in the netherlands, wondering which 4 universities would be best to apply for in terms of reputation and career prospects

Also would like to know if accommodation is expensive in the netherlands?

I've checked alot of entry requirements and they are pretty low and was wondering if anyone who has above will instantly get accepted or whether these are just minimums.

my grades are ABB in Economics, maths and physics respectively
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Out of all the Dutch unis that offer English-taught Economics degrees, I'd say they (generally) rank in this order:

University of Amsterdam
    Utrecht University
    University of Groningen / Erasmus University Rotterdam
    Maastricht University

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    Out of all the Dutch unis that offer English-taught Economics degrees, I'd say they (generally) rank in this order:

University of Amsterdam
    Utrecht University
    University of Groningen / Erasmus University Rotterdam
    Maastricht University
    Thanks alot

I'm struggling to find graduation statistics for these uni's as in the employment after 6 months etc

do you know sites that provide this info?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingLAWZA)
    Interested in studying economics in the netherlands, wondering which 4 universities would be best to apply for in terms of reputation and career prospects

Also would like to know if accommodation is expensive in the netherlands?

I've checked alot of entry requirements and they are pretty low and was wondering if anyone who has above will instantly get accepted or whether these are just minimums.

my grades are ABB in Economics, maths and physics respectively
    You can check out QS World rankings at http://www.topuniversities.com/unive...=false+search=

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.