Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

HEY
    I really like shirt but it's from the menswear section, I'm wondering HOW IT WILL FIT ON A GIRL?

http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-oil-wa...5&gridcolumn=2

yes I have good tits and a nice shape etc but I am wondering even if get a small size will it look good? or will make my shape look boyish?

I am not asking awks LGBT or SJW or anything about how you can wear whichever genders clothes - because I already know this... I just want to know how it fits/will it look weird on a girl?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't wear dresses or skirts etc anyway cause I'm a hijabi but I do skinny jeans n what not. I really like this top and it's difficult to find long sleeve but nicely fitted tops anyway

k thank you!!! please give me your opinion

Spoiler:
    Show
    another issue

the measurement/ size options are given in terms of chest size?!! obviously if I chose my actual chest size the shirt will be huge in terms of mens clothing so what size S in womens is equal to in mens sizing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    HEY
    I really like shirt but it's from the menswear section, I'm wondering HOW IT WILL FIT ON A GIRL?

http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-oil-wa...5&gridcolumn=2

yes I have good tits and a nice shape etc but I am wondering even if get a small size will it look good? or will make my shape look boyish?

I am not asking awks LGBT or SJW or anything about how you can wear whichever genders clothes - because I already know this... I just want to know how it fits/will it look weird on a girl?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't wear dresses or skirts etc anyway cause I'm a hijabi but I do skinny jeans n what not. I really like this top and it's difficult to find long sleeve but nicely fitted tops anyway
    k thank you!!! please give me your opinion

Spoiler:
    Show
    another issue

the measurement/ size options are given in terms of chest size?!! obviously if I chose my actual chest size the shirt will be huge in terms of mens clothing so what size S in womens is equal to in mens sizing?
    Don't matter. Men's shirts on women look hot. Do it.

I wear men's shirts most times because they are comfortable as heck and if you've got a good figure it won't matter and you won't look boyish. Men's shirts are pretty nice to wear with skinnies
    Order a small then if it doesn't fit or look nice then return it. Asos do free returns I think??

(Original post by tailred)
    Don't matter. Men's shirts on women look hot. Do it.
    okay nice
    what about the sizing? what is womens small equivalent to in mens sizing do you know?

(Original post by ZuluK)
    I wear men's shirts most times because they are comfortable as heck and if you've got a good figure it won't matter and you won't look boyish. Men's shirts are pretty nice to wear with skinnies
    Order a small then if it doesn't fit or look nice then return it. Asos do free returns I think??
    okayy thank you
    I'm going to a friends party (not like nightclub lol) and I need it for friday so I realllly hope it fits fml why do I leave everything so late

I have kind of a boyish but tight clothes style I get a bit bashed for it by my parents cause it's a little unislamic iygm

I also really like this http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-oversi...2&gridcolumn=1

am thinking of getting in small or XS so it fits good and it's baggy like it on the guy

ReputationRep:
    okay nice
    what about the sizing? what is womens small equivalent to in mens sizing do you know?
    Probably a small or extra small, but will depend on your bust.

Asos are really good for returns though, why not order a couple of sizes and then return the one which doesn't fit as well.

okayy thank you
    I'm going to a friends party (not like nightclub lol) and I need it for friday so I realllly hope it fits fml why do I leave everything so late

I have kind of a boyish but tight clothes style I get a bit bashed for it by my parents cause it's a little unislamic iygm

am thinking of getting in small or XS so it fits good and it's baggy like it on the guy
    Ooohhh that's nice but I prefer the first one but why not (if you've got enough money) buy a few different styles and sizes and return that don't fit. If you've got a super dry store close to you, check their clothes out because their men's shirts are 😍 Or even republic

(Original post by dean01234)
    Probably a small or extra small, but will depend on your bust.

Asos are really good for returns though, why not order a couple of sizes and then return the one which doesn't fit as well.
    What I said ☺️ So good advice 😂

At first i thought you meant like a cotton shirt in which case you would need to get a female one as the cotton wouldn't stretch over your chest as someone who likes to wear 'masculine' clothes i have to buy female blouses even though i would prefer not to for that reason, however i get them as plain as possible, no frills and all that
    However a shirt like that should be fine on a boy or a girl Those types are a bit stretchy so it is fine and well baggy T-shirts on girls are like the hottest thing ever so go for it

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Ooohhh that's nice but I prefer the first one but why not (if you've got enough money) buy a few different styles and sizes and return that don't fit. If you've got a super dry store close to you, check their clothes out because their men's shirts are 😍 Or even republic
    same for the party Imma wear the first one, I was thinking about the hoodie for normal wear

oh thanks
    I just checked Superdry online n their tops are really short like I might as well get them from womenswear lol. I'll check republic (:

I've literally just noticed the only bit of design on the shirt won't even be visible when I wear it cause it's right at the top oh well

okayy thank you

My mate is a size small and he has this shirt/hoodie which I always steal

http://www.superdry.com/mens/hoodies...berjack-hoodie

And it looooooks good on. It's loose and long in me cuz I'm short just saying 😂

same for the party Imma wear the first one, I was thinking about the hoodie for normal wear

oh thanks
    I just checked Superdry online n their tops are really short like I might as well get them from womenswear lol. I'll check republic (:

I've literally just noticed the only bit of design on the shirt won't even be visible when I wear it cause it's right at the top oh well
    Aw damn that's rough but the rest of it will look good

And it depends on your height as well. I'm short so the tops end up being longer on my but then again my chest pulls the top up then I'm like why? 😂😂

(Original post by ZuluK)
    My mate is a size small and he has this shirt/hoodie which I always steal

http://www.superdry.com/mens/hoodies...berjack-hoodie

And it looooooks good on. It's loose and long in me cuz I'm short just saying 😂
    oh wow that's nice but like 74 quid just for that lol not worth it imo

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Aw damn that's rough but the rest of it will look good

And it depends on your height as well. I'm short so the tops end up being longer on my but then again my chest pulls the top up then I'm like why? 😂😂
    Yeah it is lol, chest always pulls up shirts :/ but if the shirt is just the right size it will float on ur butt lol (idk if that makes sense but idk how else to describe it)

Not short but not tall I'm 5'6
    yeah for going out I don't want it to be loose I want it fitted good which is why I'm so worried about sizing Fml and I also dk what hijab to wear ughhhhh I hate decision I'm really fussy but always want it to look casual but neat so I'm overthinking it all

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.