The Student Room Group
Reply 1
XYTER
Ay up yall, I got another paper for ya with answers too!
If they're wrong dont blame and please correct.
I would really appreciate it if any one would gimme some step papers cos i got step 1 wednesday!

I agree entirely dude, only thing I didn't get was the angle in the lamina question when it hangs down, I put in the wrong value of 2 instead of 1 for the above and got theta = 27.6 instead of 14.6 DOH. Oh well I knew it was wrong, you know when you realise on the way out and go oh f&*k, c'est la vie I suppose, I wonder if I'll get any marks for it, I used a diagram and the correct method but one incorrect value. Hope they give me something. Did you get all these answers today? If so it look pretty much like full marks for you dude.
Reply 2
I got all of those answers so I cant have done too badly.
Reply 3
nah the one with the angry smiley i divided by 50 stead of 60 so no didnt get me full marks
Reply 4
Ralfskini
I got all of those answers so I cant have done too badly.

Well done Sir, I hope you get 100UMS then coz you deserve it, supoib, poifect. Have you finished your exams now?
Reply 5
mensandan
Well done Sir, I hope you get 100UMS then coz you deserve it, supoib, poifect. Have you finished your exams now?

Thanks. Just two more to go. :smile:
Reply 6
I'm working through the paper again and am going to upload my worked answers. On Q5 now so should be done relatively soon.
Reply 7
My digital camera doesn't have a high enough resolution or good enough clarity to allow me to take a good quality picture of an A4 page, so I will be creating the answers in MS Word using a mathematics tool. This may take some time :frown: .
Reply 8
I cant read it as i only have notepad on this pc.. but wat u get for ladeer question?
Reply 9
Wings
I cant read it as i only have notepad on this pc.. but wat u get for ladeer question?

Assuming you have some sort of basic image viewing application, I will convert it to a Windows .bmp Bitmap as well. The resulting file size, when compressed, will be quite small thanks to the abundance of "white" in MS Word.
Reply 10
TY.. btw i think i got 4mg<P<13.6mg
Reply 11
Wings
TY.. btw i think i got 4mg<P<13.6mg

I believe it was 0.4mg rather than 4mg.
Reply 12
ye soz.. i meant that.
Reply 13
Due to me being tired, I have postponed the publishing of my answers until tommorow. I have completed Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 in MS Word so far, with Q5, Q6 and Q7 still left to complete.
Nooooo. On that centre of mass question I made the angle with the horizontal, not the vertical.

Hopefully that will only lose me a mark.

Latest