The Student Room Group

Heartbroken. Anyone wants to cheer me up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
You're welcome and the guy (pepe lover) sounds like my crush (a pepe lover)
Original post by Anonymous
yh, ty for the opportunity to have a moan with you. i was in year one and then a guy started to touch me at my privates. so, I never said anything and forgave him-he was my "best friend". he kept dong it so i stopped talking 2 him. he never stopped until now. im in year nine now and i told a teacher to keep him away from me. she started to ask my "best friends" about it if they had seen anything or knew if it had been happening. oh, and if they sawit. ell duh. they wont, hes not an idiot, but still. they called me an attention seeker and turned thier backs on me. in fact they took me to the area where our whole year sits and yelled infornt of them and walked away. i was just standing there and it was soooooo emabrrasing. i treied to move on and made new friends. they are quite popualr and i had always liked the girls. they werent rude and acceppter everyone. So, by frinds i broke up with went and filled them up with endless crap, and now they are all acting weird aroud me and are telling me to stop making things up is a " nice way". so yeah, im basically a loner atm :redface:

This is sexual harassment girl, you should talk about it with someone you trust and avoid these poisonous people :eek:
Original post by Eriasu
You're welcome and the guy (pepe lover) sounds like my crush (a pepe lover)

Maybe I should ask pepe out :colondollar:
Original post by SarahhLouisee
I don't know if anyone's said this already but I'm pretty sure there's a company that sends an envelope of glitter to people you don't like. If not, I will do it for you :u:

I hope you cheer up soon, having a broken heart hurts like crazy but you can grow from it. I had a terrible break up and went for over a year without a relationship, worked on myself and now I'm in a happy relationship - over 1 year and going strong. You'll get there one day! :hugs:

(Also, if you want an instant pick me up, watch Jenna Marbles - My Dogs try Fruits and Vegetables. It's adorable!)

Aaaaw, so cute <3 Thankss
Reply 44
Maybe I should ask pepe out :colondollar:

To make your crush jealous?
I'm in a similar position, I met this girl online and really hit it off with her and until the other week everything was fine. Things went to **** and we mutually broke up numerous times. We never managed to keep our distance however and kept going around in the cycle of arguing then breaking up.

This last time I've put my foot down and made sure we kept our distance for both of our sakes and she's been messaging me constantly. Now she hates me because I've not been answering. ****ed if you do and ****ed if you don't.

Aw man I'm sorry, do you think staying apart for some time will help you two get through this bad phase or it's over for you? Either way, I hope everything will settle down soon :hugs:
Original post by Eriasu
To make your crush jealous?

Possibly... and who knows, pepe might be my actual soul mate
Reply 47
Possibly... and who knows, pepe might be my actual soul mate

Wow, you could be the next "The princess and the frog" kiss pepe the frog and he'll be a handsome prince. Go for it! Find a frog and make him your prince with "The kiss of true love"
Aw man I'm sorry, do you think staying apart for some time will help you two get through this bad phase or it's over for you? Either way, I hope everything will settle down soon :hugs:

It's definitely over, we weren't right for each other. I'm too emotionally distant and I'm horrendous at expressing how I'm feeling. But I do love her and miss her and I really don't want her to hate me. Nor do I want her to blame herself, because it wasn't either of our faults. None of us did anything that betrayed or put each other off.
The hardest part is not replying to her calls/texts because it's not even like I dislike her at all.

Hopefully it will settle down soon, thanks for listening to my moan anyway :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending