Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've been offered a place for graphic design at LCC and Chelsea but I'm really not sure what one I prefer more, as they both have there positives and negatives. I've been to open days at Both, and the main issues I have at the moment is the huge class size at LCC. Chelsea seems better because it's a smaller class size and close knitted community but there facility's arnt great 😒 So I'm super stuck! Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this helps in any way but i got places at chelsea, csm and westminster for graphic design and i decided against chelsea because even though its a lovely campus and has such a small family style community I love the dark room and speaking to students i would be able to use the other ual colleges dark room but it would take around 3 weeks for them to get back to me and i'd need clear intentions, which wouldn't work for me as the dark room is the sort of place i got and experiment with when I'm stuck for ideas, so i need it to be accessible whenever. But i have the same problem with cam and westminster and westminster is small and csm i huge, i guess i need to figure out how independent i feel i can be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by po13)
    I don't know if this helps in any way but i got places at chelsea, csm and westminster for graphic design and i decided against chelsea because even though its a lovely campus and has such a small family style community I love the dark room and speaking to students i would be able to use the other ual colleges dark room but it would take around 3 weeks for them to get back to me and i'd need clear intentions, which wouldn't work for me as the dark room is the sort of place i got and experiment with when I'm stuck for ideas, so i need it to be accessible whenever. But i have the same problem with cam and westminster and westminster is small and csm i huge, i guess i need to figure out how independent i feel i can be.

Well done on the the offers!

And I know what you mean, I do like the dark room, but I don't necessarily mind working all digitally because before my foundation I used to do my work like that anyway. Hmm that is annoying about the wait to use other facilities. I'm sure you'll make the right choice 😊 Although I have heard alot of mixed reviews on Csm that's why I didn't apply for that course, but I guess it's how the individual feels about the place haha!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.