not chavvy
    38.64%
    I'm too uneducated to give an opinion
    6.82%

ReputationRep:
    nike af1 outdated and overrated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I know you're a girl I can see your little pink gender sign, I meant like you would find an indie-styled guy attractive??

for some reason I feel like the bottom of nike air max's could be a lil mini fridge? store a choc ice in each shoe or smt
    I don't even know what indie-style is lol.

Yeh I feel like they're too chunky which is why I've strayed away from them. I'm more of boots kinda girl though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ARE SO CRINGE! So outdated, I'd rather not look like a Jamaican barber from Hackney Wick thanks.
    I know they're outdated and everyone has worn them to death but they would still look better than your skanky reeboks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeas. That's the same reason ppl get white car, rugs, furniture...people?. Because it's a good look like "I know it'll stain easy, but I took that chance. :cool:"

I would go for all black nut all white because it makes it look bigger and stands out against the clothing. But still I just put the white as an example of the same type of shoe with men's jeans...not because I prefer white, in my spoiler I put the black ones...
    I don't like high tops/mid tops, so for me neither the black or white versions look any good,

I agree with what you just posted about AF1s by the way.

ReputationRep:
    nike af1 outdated and overrated
    ur nostrils r overrated m8
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk i agree, just wanted to insult u in some way for no reason at all

ReputationRep:
    depends what you're wearing it with really

ReputationRep:
    ur nostrils r overrated m8
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk i agree, just wanted to insult u in some way for no reason at all
    :congrats:

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I don't like high tops/mid tops, so for me neither the black or white versions look any good,

I agree with what you just posted about AF1s by the way.
    Cool but I prefer high tops and mid tops because I have thin legs and low tops look good on me as well but its sh*t to find trousers cut properly to go with them. I feel I can just step in the high tops and no matter what hem cut the legs have it'll look good. But AF1 I just f*cking can't. I might see someone who looks nice in theirs but I just find them cheap and will prob never buy another pair again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    depends what you're wearing it with really
    Exactly. You gotta coordinate right.

ReputationRep:
    I know they're outdated and everyone has worn them to death but they would still look better than your skanky reeboks.
    Nah I style em nicely :borat: never got complaints. I did offer to sell my mate a pair of extra Reeboks I have and they gagged so hard I was worried for them. I said to myself, "damn :indiff:." But still I wear em with the right bottoms and jacket. I gotta keep socks in the toes though to keep the shape. I hate when my trainers get dented by the toes.

ReputationRep:
    :congrats:
    thanks for the taking the time and effort to applaud me and show your appreciation <3

Cool but I prefer high tops and mid tops because I have thin legs and low tops look good on me as well but its sh*t to find trousers cut properly to go with them. I feel I can just step in the high tops and no matter what hem cut the legs have it'll look good. But AF1 I just f*cking can't. I might see someone who looks nice in theirs but I just find them cheap and will prob never buy another pair again.
    high tops and mid tops ftw!! + high tops are comfier it's like an ankle hug and for some reason the sole is softer as well?

ReputationRep:
    alkaline. Wilfred Little if you saw a chick in some reeboks what would you think of her tho?I know you might not rate on dudes but would you check out a female wearing em? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the taking the time and effort to applaud me and show your appreciation <3

high tops and mid tops ftw!! + high tops are comfier it's like an ankle hug and for some reason the sole is softer as well?
    lmao ankle hug yeah I like em. Low tops showing man's tendon's not cool lol

ReputationRep:
    alkaline. Wilfred Little if you saw a chick in some reeboks what would you think of her tho?I know you might not rate on dudes but would you check out a female wearing em? :beard:
    I am a female....and I would never wear them.

If I was a guy I would stay well away from a female who thought it was okay to wear them.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd pretend to be a gentlemen and tell her something is untied, bend down to do them up for her, spit on her reeboks and walk away

Hope that answers your question, is your beard really long enough to stroke?

ReputationRep:
    i agree reeboks are stylish now lol they're gonna be the next adidas superstar

ReputationRep:
    I am a female....and I would never wear them.

If I was a guy I would stay well away from a female who thought it was okay to wear them.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd pretend to be a gentlemen and tell her something is untied, bend down to do them up for her, spit on her reeboks and walk away
    Hope that answers your question, is your beard really long enough to stroke?
    You're female??........

ReputationRep:
    I still don't like that style but they can wear what they want. I like flat shoes on women, I don't know what they're called but like pumps or summut. Just normal woman shoes lol.

Huaraches need to die though.

ReputationRep:
    lmao ankle hug yeah I like em. Low tops showing man's tendon's not cool lol
    lmao

Nah I style em nicely :borat: never got complaints. I did offer to sell my mate a pair of extra Reeboks I have and they gagged so hard I was worried for them. I said to myself, "damn :indiff:." But still I wear em with the right bottoms and jacket. I gotta keep socks in the toes though to keep the shape. I hate when my trainers get dented by the toes.
    nobody complained for the same reasons you don't tell a disabled person that their shoes are ugly? you just assume that they don't realise or that their parents chose them.

You're female??........

yes I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    i agree reeboks are stylish now lol they're gonna be the next adidas superstar
    nah never next. Adidas Superstar are more gender neutral. So it'll rank higher I feel. Other Adidas and reeboks look sh*t. It takes serious coordination to get the Reebok's right on a dude, that's why I take up the challenge nd succeed :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I still don't like that style but they can wear what they want. I like flat shoes on women, I don't know what they're called but like pumps or summut. Just normal woman shoes lol.

I just googled these and WAHT THE ****.
    Definitely something andy murray would wear.

ReputationRep:

Huaraches are sh*t :rofl: Don't know where they came from but they need to go back. Look like a mix between nurse clogs and sandals you get when you're a tourist Idk.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.