chavvy
    54.44%
    not chavvy
    38.89%
    I'm too uneducated to give an opinion
    6.67%

ReputationRep:
    i love hightops but havent got a pair yet
    i also own a pair of air max and LOVE Them!
    but on the flip side i also own a pair of purple new rocks and i own several pairs of high heels, pumps, trainers, sandles etc so im quite diverse in what i wear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I still don't like that style but they can wear what they want. I like flat shoes on women, I don't know what they're called but like pumps or summut. Just normal woman shoes lol.

Huaraches need to die though.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bo...H3BTAQ_AUICCgC

A mix between those
    and these man
    http://myshoesreviews.blog.com/files...sing-Shoes.jpg
    =
    huaraches :noway:

but howw can you not rate THESE MAN?:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    nah never next. Adidas Superstar are more gender neutral. So it'll rank higher I feel. Other Adidas and reeboks look sh*t. It takes serious coordination to get the Reebok's right on a dude, that's why I take up the challenge nd succeed :ahee:
    lol ok what outfit do you wear them with ?
    noo the reebok classic suede are nice although i guess on a guy they'd look kinda weird on a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i love hightops but havent got a pair yet
    you need to get on this asap

i also own a pair of air max and LOVE Them!
    ..... well I did ask for opinions so

but on the flip side i also own a pair of purple new rocks
    wow what do you wear these with? (genuinely wanna know) you're on some bratz ishhh

and i own several pairs of high heels, pumps, trainers, sandles etc so im quite diverse in what i wear
    yeah I feel you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    you need to get on this asap

..... well I did ask for opinions so

wow what do you wear these with? (genuinely wanna know) you're on some bratz ishhh

yeah I feel you
    i plan on it!
    pin stripe jeans oe black jeans or leggings and a skirt, depends on my mood.
    what does bratz ishhh mean? :/

ReputationRep:
    i plan on it!
    pin stripe jeans oe black jeans or leggings and a skirt, depends on my mood.
    what does bratz ishhh mean? :/
    cool
    I just remember watching Bratz as a kid and they would wear that type of shoe alot

ReputationRep:
    but howw can you not rate THESE MAN?:

Because I like the football casuals style of dress.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    cool
    I just remember watching Bratz as a kid and they would wear that type of shoe alot
    oooh i vaguely remember now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    lol ok what outfit do you wear them with ?
    noo the reebok classic suede are nice although i guess on a guy they'd look kinda weird on a guy
    nahh they don't kmt!

I wear them with slim jeans obvs
    or jeans cut like this, when I shop I make sure they're like this

this as well

they're loose but fit at the same time and look good with anything.

ReputationRep:
    any shoe with a bubble is chavvy but i still wear them

ReputationRep:
    omg yes they areeee
    but nice i like the 2nd jeans with the converse v trendy

ReputationRep:
    AIR FORCE 1 ALL BLACKS - no other Nike trainers that I know of apart from he Air Max 90's can beat these bad boys

ReputationRep:
    omg yes they areeee
    ew i wouldnt wear them with Converse though. I'd take those cringe kicks off and switch them for my Reebok or J creps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    AIR FORCE 1 ALL BLACKS - no other Nike trainers that I know of apart from he Air Max 90's can beat these bad boys
    Red AF1 are made ngl. My mates and I call them Valentine's loool
    You can get them online at Nike ID customise just to make them the colour you want and get them shipped. You can get your name on the back and all, look like a grime MC and sell mixtapes lool

ReputationRep:
    omg yes they areeee
    white pillow case with a red stripe in the form a shoe???

(Original post by Dnkz7)
    may I ask, are you from london?

ReputationRep:
    Red AF1 are made ngl. My mates and I call them Valentine's loool
    You can get them online at Nike ID customise just to make them the colour you want and get them shipped. You can get your name on the back and all, look like a grime MC and sell mixtapes lool
    That sounds dope af. In my area, nearly all the white middle class people are wearing Air Max 95s like they're roadmen. I used to live in Lewisham, so seeing creps like that years ago was the ting. Now, I'm looking at people wearing them like if its a fashion statement. Can't stand looking at them anymore ngl

ReputationRep:

I prefer white vans if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    That sounds dope af. In my area, nearly all the white middle class people are wearing Air Max 95s like they're roadmen. I used to live in Lewisham, so seeing creps like that years ago was the ting. Now, I'm looking at people wearing them like if its a fashion statement. Can't stand looking at them anymore ngl
    Yea I know it's hood cultural appropriation lol; the hipsters come in and start wearing it but put a totally different style to it that kills it.

Now the Air Max are mad expensive, even for kid's lol but back in like 2008 I had my last pair and now they're everywhere.

I want to get the customised pair, I got one for my little sis but I don't wanna jump on that wagon...

(Original post by SAhm95)
    Those are muard! They look good but once I buy a new pair I might not stop...

ReputationRep:
    Yea I know it's hood cultural appropriation lol; the hipsters come in and start wearing it but put a totally different style to it that kills it.

Now the Air Max are mad expensive, even for kid's lol but back in like 2008 I had my last pair and now they're everywhere.

I want to get the customised pair, I got one for my little sis but I don't wanna jump on that wagon...

Those are muard! They look good but once I buy a new pair I might not stop...
    Truss, gonna make sure I get them sweet deals before summer so i can be all ready for uni.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.