Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Pray for me, I'm gonna tell my parents that i got bad grades watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm calmer than I should be about this, though I think I'm just slowly deteriorating on the inside instead of screaming my head off.

Hope it doesn't go too badly *ha ha*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Against_Systems)
    I'm calmer than I should be about this, though I think I'm just slowly deteriorating on the inside instead of screaming my head off.

I'll pray for you good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Mocks?

(Original post by Against_Systems)

My mum never found out that I got 8 Us and 2 Cs in my A2 exams the first time round, I just said I did "really badly, and I needed to retake" and refused to let her see lmao

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My mum never found out that I got 8 Us and 2 Cs in my A2 exams the first time round, I just said I did "really badly, and I needed to retake" and refused to let her see lmao
    you did 10 A2 subjects?

I refuse to let my Mother know what my Maths grade is.

Especially since I used to be one of the top few people in Maths, I can't even pass now.
    (I gladly told her my French grade though, we've both been trying to convince my school to let me drop it and take Geography instead; it didn't work though, I'm stuck with French and I'm not allowed to take Spanish because I can't currently speak and write it well enough. Well, I can't form a sentence in French).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.