Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

75 year old man with 16 year old school girl!! Help Watch

ReputationRep:
    WHAT THE ****??! Oh Noooo.... I hope this is a fake post. Does her parents know that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sachinisgod)
    or on the stairlift
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    More likely on the rocking chair!
    Do you think he can actually do it? He won't get excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    On ma way to steal yo gurlll

ReputationRep:
    What kind of 16 year old plays with dolls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    True.. Maybe they have to do in on the wheelchair?
    (Original post by sachinisgod)
    or on the stairlift
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    More likely on the rocking chair!
    done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    GeologyMaths :lolwut:
    It's a serious matter!

ReputationRep:
    True.. Maybe they have to do in on the wheelchair?
    I cried reading this lmao :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Meh I prefer Cocker Spaniels or bigger dogs haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    It's a serious matter!
    I'm sorry..... I saw it and found it funny

On a serious note:
    Have you spoken to your friend about this? If so, how does she feel about your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Really need helpMy grandad is seeing my class mate since september which was when she turnt 16. I always ask him doesn't he feel the age gap is substantial - but he has since she's 16, it is legal for them to have sex etc. I guess he's right because she is now legally able to consent etc. He also said that age doesn't have a number which i agreed with because my dad and mum have a 6 year age gap. My grand dad often buys her what she wishes, for example he bought her a doll last week. Since my grandad and I live together, she often visites him and I dare to imagine what they get up to.What should i do?
    A 75 y/o? That's... how? Isn't he like too old? Actually - never mind, anyways I don't see the problem as long as they have mutual love for each other. And for you, there, there, I'm sure there is a benefit of having your friend and your granddad dating xD, I don't know the benefit but it's there.... somewhere xD good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Buying a 16 year old girl a plastic doll? Hmmm, definitely what teenage girls want in this day and age...

ReputationRep:
    Did you struggle to revise for your tough BTEC beauty exam after that brilliant session?
    No I actually did really well , I got a level 1 pass which was the highest in my class. Although to be fair there were a couple chromosomes going spare in the room.

ReputationRep:
    Ok...

*backs away slowly, then runs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wheatly)
    No I actually did really well , I got a level 1 pass which was the highest in my class. Although to be fair there were a couple chromosomes going spare in the room.
    My little sister has Down's and this is extremely offensive.

ReputationRep:
    "I ain't saying she's a gold digger" - Kanye West

ReputationRep:
    Really need help

My grandad is seeing my class mate since september which was when she turnt 16. I always ask him doesn't he feel the age gap is substantial - but he has since she's 16, it is legal for them to have sex etc. I guess he's right because she is now legally able to consent etc. He also said that age doesn't have a number which i agreed with because my dad and mum have a 6 year age gap. My grand dad often buys her what she wishes, for example he bought her a doll last week. Since my grandad and I live together, she often visites him and I dare to imagine what they get up to.

What should i do?
    At least he's putting his new hips to good use.

ReputationRep:
    Really need help

My grandad is seeing my class mate since september which was when she turnt 16. I always ask him doesn't he feel the age gap is substantial - but he has since she's 16, it is legal for them to have sex etc. I guess he's right because she is now legally able to consent etc. He also said that age doesn't have a number which i agreed with because my dad and mum have a 6 year age gap. My grand dad often buys her what she wishes, for example he bought her a doll last week. Since my grandad and I live together, she often visites him and I dare to imagine what they get up to.

What should i do?
    I didn't know a 6 year gap is comparable to a 59 year gap. :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And dammit, Grandad couldn't have waited until he was 85 to nab a 16 year old? At least then, we'd have a 69 joke to laugh about. :shakecane:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

ReputationRep:
    Um.. this is a troll????????????

ReputationRep:
    Can they even do it in bed? In fact, what do they do in bed?
    She could massage his colostomy bag

ReputationRep:
    GeologyMaths :lolwut:
    I doubt he can still get it up :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.