Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever tried going to school without a bra on?

If you have, how did it go?

I did it last week and I felt so free :ahee: and nobody even noticed

Guys feel free to post your boob struggles too!

ReputationRep:
    not school but my daily life without one
    felt weird as im used to wearing one
    i feel very self concious without one in public though

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't dare lool.

Well, I'm a ladies' man, so I'll fit right in. Please carry on.

ReputationRep:
    So sexist.....What about guys with boobs. The struggle is very real.

Thank you for editing your original post. I have pecks/boobs and sometimes I just can't help bouncing them. Very awkward when my chest is bigger than a girls as well.

ReputationRep:
    I never went to school without a bra mainly because I rely on a bra to make it look like I actually have boobs.

ReputationRep:
    I went to school one time without a bra because I forgot. It was when I'd first started developing and I hadn't got used to wearing a bra everyday yet. I felt so self conscious even though my boobs weren't even that big yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    I never went to school without a bra mainly because I rely on a bra to make it look like I actually have boobs.
    i can relate! ha!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never and wouldn't feel comfortable without bra tbh. Yes, when sleeping and you don't have a bra on, its the BEST thing ever but I have never gone out without my bra. Actually, yes, once but that's because it was 2am and there was a fire alarm at my resident halls...so had to go out without it.

But yes, they used to make us take off our bras in PE for swimming...used to hate it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Nope, never and wouldn't feel comfortable without bra tbh. Yes, when sleeping and you don't have a bra on, its the BEST thing ever but I have never gone out without my bra. Actually, yes, once but that's because it was 2am and there was a fire alarm at my resident halls...so had to go out without it.

But yes, they used to make us take off our bras in PE for swimming...used to hate it!
    I remember when I was around school I felt as if I had forgotten something- my bra

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I have small boobs so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I remember when I was around school I felt as if I had forgotten something- my bra
    Omg that must be so bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Omg that must be so bad!
    I got comments from my friends about how well they were holding up even without a bra so wasn't complaining

ReputationRep:
    no wth EVERYONE WILL NOTICE WHEN YOUR NIPPLES GET RANDOMLY HARD

additionally, my boobs would just move left right and center whilst even slowly walking through school ya allah I can't even begin to imagine the risk

ReputationRep:
    Since society states there are no genders anymore it is politically incorrect to start a 'Thread for the girls'. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    and nobody even noticed
    How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    How do you know?
    I assume nobody did. None of my friends realised until I mentioned it

ReputationRep:
    I have great need of my jiggle-minimisers.

ReputationRep:
    Only occasionally - and I have to be wearing something pretty baggy like a hoodie so no one can see

ReputationRep:
    I assume nobody did. None of my friends realised until I mentioned it
    Wait whats the difference without a bra? Im a guy and since gender doesnt exist anymore i thought i might give it a go.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.