Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egirl127)
    Are you having a troll? Because 'Bill Murray' sounds English. And if you are not, and i just offended you, really sorry, but people don't dress like that over here. if you do, and it's not your religion or culture, you get made fun of. FACT. A teen girl already has enough to deal with in her life, trust me.
    I am not a troll, my real name is Lin Baden Muhammad Osama, But I use Bill_Murray as short hand because it my favorite america actor, and you think your life is bad, I had my home and goat farm destroyed by your western bombs.
    [<my house after western bombs fell
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Murry)
    I am not a troll, my real name is Lin Baden Muhammad Osama, But I use Bill_Murray as short hand because it my favorite america actor, and you think your life is bad, I had my home and goat farm destroyed by your western bombs.
    <my house after western bombs fell
    and you are calling me a slut because????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsy_rosexx)
    Hi, I am 16 years old, i am slightly tanned with green/hazel eyes brown wavy hair with mild highlights , i usually wear concealer brow pencil and mascara to school, but i want to look pretty! what should i wear instead?
    Maybe look at YouTube tutorials online to get some ideas?

Kaushal Beauty is amazing and also pretty much matches your criteria.

ReputationRep:
    and you are calling me a slut because????
    No, you western people have no sense of respect learn manners before you accuse me of such things, you think I come here to offend you, you came to my country and offended me with your fake offerings of peace.

ReputationRep:
    <my house after western bombs fell

Oh, that's horriable, i hope you have a better life from now on. I don't really think my life is bad BTW (by the way), i know many people out there have lives worse then mine. Also, when i said 'Are you having a troll' it meant are you joking, not are you a troll, but never mind. I hope your family recovers from the bombing soon, if they have not already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    Maybe look at YouTube tutorials online to get some ideas?

Kaushal Beauty is amazing and also pretty much matches your criteria.
    i absolutley ADORE her channel she is so pretty im not as pretty as her though

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the pathetic troll.

ReputationRep:
    OH I'VE GOT MORE ADVICE!!!!
    Check out Roxxsaurus on you tube, she is awesome for hair and makeup.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that's horriable, i hope you have a better life from now on. I don't really think my life is bad BTW (by the way), i know many people out there have lives worse then mine. Also, when i said 'Are you having a troll' it meant are you joking, not are you a troll, but never mind. I hope your family recovers from the bombing soon, if they have not already.
    No, I am the only 1 to survive.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/0...145557603.html

ReputationRep:
    i absolutley ADORE her channel she is so pretty im not as pretty as her though
    Her hair is goallsssssssssssssssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    No, I am the only 1 to survive.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/0...145557603.html
    *Gasp*. :eek: That's TERRIABLE and saddening. :hugs:
    I wish YOU the best from now on.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for you and your loss, but you shouldnt really be talking about your personal life on the web. also, this chat is about makeup :/

ReputationRep:
    No, you western people have no sense of respect learn manners before you accuse me of such things, you think I come here to offend you, you came to my country and offended me with your fake offerings of peace.
    well if you dont like my country, then you shouldnt be here and antogonising people and I, personally never went to your country, im 16 for christ sake, sorry but its true hun :/

ReputationRep:
    OH I'VE GOT MORE ADVICE!!!!
    Check out Roxxsaurus on you tube, she is awesome for hair and makeup.
    thanks! I will check the channel out now!! <3

ReputationRep:
    thanks! I will check the channel out now!! <3
    K! Let me know how you like it!

ReputationRep:
    K! Let me know how you like it!
    omg, the channel is soooo good!!

ReputationRep:
    well if you dont like my country, then you shouldnt be here and antogonising people and I, personally never went to your country, im 16 for christ sake, sorry but its true hun :/
    I'm not in you're country, I am refugee of Calais coming to your country to train as a internet engineer for (TB?) because that is the only I know how to do to bring joy westerners who stole it from me and my family as my revenge.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not in you're country, I am refugee of Calais coming to your country to train as a internet engineer for (TB?) because that is the only I know how to do to bring joy westerners who stole it from me and my family as my revenge.
    well im sorry your a refugee and that, but im just looking for makeup advice

ReputationRep:
    omg, the channel is soooo good!!
    Yea, thought you might like it. I WORSHIP this channel!

ReputationRep:
    its absolutley amazing, wow the makeup looks really good as well!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.