Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsy_rosexx)
    well im sorry your a refugee and that, but im just looking for makeup advice
    It is alright I am under a lot of stress recently and have to get it out, I have to go now since the french police want to bulldoze my area of the jungle because they want to discriminate against us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Murry)
    It is alright I am under a lot of stress recently and have to get it out, I have to go now since the french police want to bulldoze my area of the jungle because they want to discriminate against us.
    i feel sorry for you, my family are sending clothing etc to refugees because we care so .. good luck being an engineer

ReputationRep:
    Oh heyyyyyyy Bill
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funspoiler)
    Oh heyyyyyyy Bill
    That is the american that killed my family from news reports.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps a light coverage foundation like Make Up forever face and body or smashbox BB water? Conceal, powder. I wouldn't contour for school but highlight and blush.

A really simple eye look I used to do was if take the maybelline colour tattoo in creamy beige and put that all over my lid and blend, then I'd take (depending on the season) a different colour for the crease e.g a burgundy in Autumn. And I'd finish it off with a tiny flick of eyeliner and a brow bone highlight.

Brow pencil is good, use light feathering strokes but powder is better

Lastly a 'your lips but better colour' like Nars audacious in Vanessa.

ReputationRep:
    honestly, think about it long term - make up on your skin is not good for your skin therefore I would advise against adding foundation and eyeshadow is just unnecessary ...

you're most likely really pretty as you are, I would say wear eyeliner. And that's all you need. In fact, even if one day you don't have time to put mascara on, eyeliner will be just fine (:

ReputationRep:
    I was there, it wasn't pretty.
    Well maybe boys need to change the way they think why should girls change who we are for a minority of boys who can't control themselves!

ReputationRep:
    Don't use foundation until you need it. Get a nice bronzer to accentuate your cheekbones, I use Bobbi Brown but that might be a bit expensive for a 16 year old, if you can find a cheaper version get a colour match at a shop like Boots. Stick with mascara and eyeliner, I think eyeshadow is too much for school. A nice lipstick or gloss and never underestimate EYEBROWS, a good eyebrow shape makes so much difference to your face. Wax and tint if need be and a good eyebrow pencil.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.