Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm leaving my bar job in West Hampstead, NW London.

Anyone here interested in taking my place?

It's a bar and nightclub called LATELY (www.latelybar.com) and the shifts are Fridays and Saturdays, 10pm - 3am, £40 for each night.

Duties are:
    • Serving drinks
    • Washing glasses
    • Handling cash and operating the till
    • Stocking drinks, glasses or fruit
    • Playing music and talking with customers
    • Cleaning and tidying

It's just opposite West Hampstead tube station. Ask me if you have any questions, or if you want to apply, drop in with a CV and ask to speak to Gordon (owner).

Cheers.

- JP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Papa_J)
    I can't leave until I find a replacement though, so anyone here interested?

- JP
    Where on Earth would you get that idea?! You can leave any time you choose to hand your notice in, it's the responsibility of the bar manager to advertise jobs and recruit new staff!

ReputationRep:
    Even then he can't do anything if you leave. What's he gonna do? Fire you?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm...perhaps I've worded this incorrectly. I'm simply advertising the job for anyone here who might want it.
    I want to leave as quickly as possible and my boss is not internet-savvy so I'm advertising the position myself.

When I say "I can't leave" I mean that they've been good to me and I'm not just going to walk out, leaving them short-staffed. I'm 28 and have had many jobs - don't worry, I'm not being held hostage!

So if you know anyone who wants a decent paid weekend bar job, pass this on. Cheers.

Only if I can stay at yours. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Only if I can stay at yours. :teeth:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    What?

Got a spare room?

£8 an hour in London.

Not the best job to work at, but also nothing too bad.

The chances of you finding someone interested in this position are quite low here. Still, good luck (perhaps you can advertise somewhere else or even locally)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    £8 an hour in London.

Not the best job to work at, but also nothing too bad.

The chances of you finding someone interested in this position are quite low here. Still, good luck (perhaps you can advertise somewhere else or even locally)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's reasonable for the number of hours I think...

I am posting elsewhere as well of course, cheers.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.