Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I have to do a short assignment (1500 words) for Wednesday about research and sources of information. Nothing difficult, it's basically an assignment about finding good sources of information, evaluating the info, developing a good search strategy, that sorta thing.
    The research for the assignment has to be based around a specific medical biology topic. Then I have to evaulate the information I've found on it etc..
    I've had a few ideas on what topic to base the assignment on but keep running into problems! Either the topic is too broad, giving me an information overload, which gives me loads of sources but makes it difficult for me to develop a good search strategy. Or, it's too specific so the search strategy is good, but there's not enough sources to evaluate.
    Does anybody have any ideas on a good topic I could base this assignment on? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Are you a medical student? I would be happy to guide you through this. Does this assignment have to be about research or it can be about audit as well?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.