NHS Oxford waiting times Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
does anyone know how long the NHS waiting list is (too see a psychiatrist) in oxford city??
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
See my post on what I presume is your other thread. I only had to wait a few weeks. Maybe less than 2 weeks for mine, I think? There was a bit of a communication delay between a psychiatrist in London and the GP surgery in Oxford but once College/GP were made aware of it, I was fasttracked very quickly to the psychiatristic outpatient service at the Warneford Hospital :yes:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're from the University of Oxford and would like to talk to someone who understands the pressures that come with that, do feel free to PM me. I won't tell anyone who you are.

Obviously PMing me is no substitute for psychiatric intervention though!!! :eek:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
If you're from the University of Oxford and would like to talk to someone who understands the pressures that come with that, do feel free to PM me. I won't tell anyone who you are.

Obviously PMing me is no substitute for psychiatric intervention though!!! :eek:
Thanks for your help!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks for your help!
No problem :hugs: Stay safe and as well as you can be! And don't suffer in silence - be proactive about getting help. Also, however alone you may feel atm, rest assured you are not alone: mental health problems at Oxford (amongst both students and staff) are rife. So you're not the only one! :console:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads