Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why haven't isis been atom bombed yet?. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    While the IS certainly appear to be a lot more brutal in their methods
    "appear to be"?

it cannot be denied that the Assad regime has been the main source of death and destruction since 2011.
    I think this is disingenuous given they are the biggest power fighting a war on several fronts against several groups (mostly Islamist), thus it is inevitable that more casualties etc will be linked to such an actor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    While the IS certainly appear to be a lot more brutal in their methods, it cannot be denied that the Assad regime has been the main source of death and destruction since 2011.
    You mean public. The documented things that go on in private by the Assad regime are just as bad. Former SS officers advised his father, it's being put to good use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VinnieInvincible)
    All of syria , iraq and european strongholds of them like brussles and paris.
    That sounds like it'd cost a lot...

Troops'd probably be better for that reason. fra more efficient as well, and less collateral damage.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Sameerio)
    I think the IQ of OP is less than a rock
    Hey stop insulting rocks.

ReputationRep:
    0/10 TSR gone boring.

ReputationRep:
    I bet some of them live in ur neighbour, u sure u wanna bomb them with that kind of stuff??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomliu)
    I bet some of them live in ur neighbour, u sure u wanna bomb them with that kind of stuff??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    inb4 OP glasses Luton, Bradford, Rochdale, half of Paris, most of Marseille :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shillary)
    I have answered this question more times than I care to count (killing bad people who want to kill good people = helping good people).

It is clear you lack the ability/will to have a meaningful discussion about this.

I am happy to let those who read our exchange come to their own conclusions about the merits of our arguments (not that I think you have made any)/positions.
    You completely annihilated her in this exchange.

ReputationRep:
    You know what would make the refugee crisis better?

If we turned their homeland into a nuclear fallout zone completely incapable of supporting even the most basic of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    You completely annihilated her in this exchange.
    Thanks. It wasn't much of a meaningful discussion as she contributed very little (she reminds me of Bornblue and queen-bee, actually), but at least the exchange is there for others to see and come to their own conclusions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shillary)
    Thanks. It wasn't much of a meaningful discussion as she contributed very little (she reminds me of Bornblue and queen-bee, actually), but at least the exchange is there for others to see and come to their own conclusions.
    Because sometimes a good rebuttal is to just repeat what you wrote in the previous post, even though the points were directly addressed in the post you're responding to.

A sure fire winner apparently.....

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they don't want to bomb all those 2,300 armoured humvees they let them walk in and take.

Did it occur to people that there are such evil people influencing Western foreign policy that they planned all of this from the beginning to destroy the Middle East?

Why aren't ISIS attacking Israel? I thought radical Jihadists disliked Jews and Israel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhitePride卐)
    Why aren't ISIS attacking Israel? I thought radical Jihadists disliked Jews and Israel.
    The same reason they haven't attacked Iran etc. Because they don't have the ability to do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhitePride卐)
    Maybe they don't want to bomb all those 2,300 armoured humvees they let them walk in and take.

Did it occur to people that there are such evil people influencing Western foreign policy that they planned all of this from the beginning to destroy the Middle East?

Obviously Islamic state is a Jewish conspiracy, those ZioCon, neoZOG grabblers are clearly causing this war in the middle east to funnel non-Whites into Europe, just like this highly intelligent follower of David Duke will tell you

ReputationRep:
    the atom bomb is effective against large advanced metropolises , basically modern civilisation. it is not effective against cockroaches that hide out of plain sight
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by VinnieInvincible)
    All of syria , iraq and european strongholds of them like brussles and paris.
    Suspect the Russians might have some complaints if we nuked their allies... does M.A.D. mean anything to you?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.