Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One thing that really annoys me about my bf, what am i meant to do? Watch

My bf really annoys me. Ive never had coldsores but he gets them and i dont want to catch them. In the past ive noticed a red sore in the corner of his mouth but let him kiss me anyway thinking it was nothing, i brought it up and he said it was a cold sore and that he tried not to kiss me on that side. Another time he had one he agreed not to kiss but then later on he was about to give oral sex (i dont even like it but he likes giving it) so told him not to go down there with it and he just got annoyed calling me a passion killer and that you cant catch it that way.

Yesterday i noticed a red mark on his lip but thought maybe it was from shaving so kissed him throughout the day. Today its an obvious cold sore but why doesnt he just tell me when he gets one or try to avoid kissing? Its always me who has to be on the look out as he gets them regular.

Is it too much for me to ask. Is it me thats being obsessive as he just doesnt see the issue. Ive probably caught the virus off him by now will be a miracle if ive not.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds horribly selfish. Coldsores suck balls having suffered from them since i was young.

I would advice catching chlamydia and purposely passing it on to him. Biological warfare

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.