Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I lose my virginity at 15 to my friend with benefits Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 and I am ready to lose my viginity. I have a friend with benefits and we've been messing around for a few months. I'm ready however I don't know if I will regret it after... I've always wanted it to be special and he said he will make it special for me but really fun at the same time. I'm really excited but kinda scared I'll regret it after....
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Mollie2709)
    I'm 15 and I am ready to lose my viginity. I have a friend with benefits and we've been messing around for a few months. I'm ready however I don't know if I will regret it after... I've always wanted it to be special and he said he will make it special for me but really fun at the same time. I'm really excited but kinda scared I'll regret it after....
    If you re scared you'll regret it now then i d take some more time to think about it

ReputationRep:
    I would say not to do it this early, honey you are still 15 isn't the legal age 16 to have sex? And you might think he is your love of your life now but that might change in the future (sorry about that). If you are still insecure about it, I would advice you to think about it more carefully, would you want to give it to this guy who is just 'a friend with benefits'. Sweety you are special and you don't have to have sex to know that you mean special to him, if he truly found you special I think he would wait until you are 16 or when you are ready. BTW be careful it is dangerous, better safe than sorry. All in all, I would advice you to think carefully and maybe do it later in the years and maybe have a thought if he truly is the guy or just 'a friend with benefit'.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Obviously you're under the age of consent - is waiting less than a year that bad?

How old is he? How have you been enjoying what you've been doing with him? What would happen if you did go ahead and it was really bad?

ReputationRep:
    Make sure this is the right decision before you go ahead with this and don't feel forced into doing anything.
    If you are scared of regretting it, you are most likely not ready and I would wait some more time before making the decsion

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be best if you both wait. I don't think you should do it just to lose your virginity and it could hurt your friendship. losing your virginity should have meaning to it and its better to do it with someone you are in love with. I did the same thing you are wanting to do and I regret it so much and wish I could have done it for the first time with someone that I loved. Read more

1. It can't be 'special' if you are both just 'friends with benefits'. It's just sex with no emotional attachment.
    2. He's a guy with the added bonus of you allowing yourself to be the benefit so of course he will say he will make it special just to have sex.
    3. ONLY You can make it special, if you are having doubts then there really is your answer.

You need to think what it is you want from the experience of having sex? Is it curiosity, not being labelled as a virgin, excitement, or deep emotional connections, etc...?
    Don't be another statistic for a guys belt, or an unwanted teenage pregnancy. There are too many pressures in this world already don't make it more difficult for yourself later in life.

ReputationRep:
    Friends with benefits aren't really made to be special. If you want it to be memorable then you should wait until you're in a relationship with someone you truly trust and care about. Truthfully, a majority of people do regret it after or find their first time wasn't how they imagined. In all honesty, if you are unsure then don't. It's obvious the answer should be no if you had to ask here for advice.

Will "she" come back and update us or is it just another troll..?

ReputationRep:
    yes definitely

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.