Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think??? plz read watch

I am 5ft 6 and weigh about 8 stone 5, what are your honest opinions about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am 5ft 6 and weigh about 8 stone 5, what are your honest opinions about this?
    You are perfect - there is nothing wrong with you. Never anything wrong with anyone's weight. If someone is 5'1" and 30st, or 7'2" and 5st. They are perfect. Everyone has their own imperfections, don't knock yours. You are still perfect.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to look it up, but maybe if you see your doctor, He can weigh you and everything and tell you if you are underweight or anything and what you can do about it. Some people are naturally small/thing, for others it's not to good. Like me, I'm 5,3, doctor says i should be about 7stone, but for me that would be thin and unhealthy, mainly because im big built. 9-10 stone would be better for me, i'd maybe be a size 12, but im ok with that.

ReputationRep:
    That's a very healthy weight there is literally nothing to worry about I'm not even saying it doesn't matter if you have a bit of extra weight because that's a very healthy weight

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Tinemither)
    You are perfect - there is nothing wrong with you. Never anything wrong with anyone's weight. If someone is 5'1" and 30st, or 7'2" and 5st. They are perfect. Everyone has their own imperfections, don't knock yours. You are still perfect.
    (Original post by Zoe33)
    I'm not going to look it up, but maybe if you see your doctor, He can weigh you and everything and tell you if you are underweight or anything and what you can do about it. Some people are naturally small/thing, for others it's not to good. Like me, I'm 5,3, doctor says i should be about 7stone, but for me that would be thin and unhealthy, mainly because im big built. 9-10 stone would be better for me, i'd maybe be a size 12, but im ok with that.
    (Original post by Foreverton)
    That's a very healthy weight there is literally nothing to worry about I'm not even saying it doesn't matter if you have a bit of extra weight because that's a very healthy weight

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok thanks everyone, I just feel too skinny compared to other people at my school but I eat normally and everything. It just makes me feel a bit self conscious

ReputationRep:
    im 5'3 and 8.6 stone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    im 5'3 and 8.6 stone
    Hey, darlin', I'd like to introduce y' to my previous comment:

You're perfect. Love yourself - Everyone else is loving you too

ReputationRep:
    Hey, darlin', I'd like to introduce y' to my previous comment:

You're perfect. Love yourself - Everyone else is loving you too
    n'awww

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft5 and 8st4, was told my bmi was slightly low indicating underweight but when I went on the nhs website I appear perfectly healthy! Have been told by other health professionals there's nothing to worry about so you'd be fine too! If it makes you feel better try the nhs calculator thing to see for yourself 😊

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.