Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    It is but ah well. Just have to book again!
    Yeah exactly hopefully it'll be lucky the next time round for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ohhello92x)
    Yeah exactly hopefully it'll be lucky the next time round for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah hopefully! Just annoying as my instructor and dad say I'm a good driver . My dad even says my clutch control
    Is better than my mum's haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hopefully! Just annoying as my instructor and dad say I'm a good driver . My dad even says my clutch control
    Is better than my mum's haha
    Yeah know that feeling haha. Oh that's good haha. Hopefully we'll pass next time round, just so bored/fed up of having lessons now -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ☺️! Aw hopefully something comes up quickly for you, yeah they do☺️, it's probably worth you having a little look on the website to see if anyone has cancelled ☺️. Yeah he has 🙂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Iv just got one for the 20th of this month 😁😁😁 I hope my instructor is ok with it too 😱😂 his ADI number was on my booking so it should be fine, eeeek!! That will be 3 tests all within a month 😂 X
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah know that feeling haha. Oh that's good haha. Hopefully we'll pass next time round, just so bored/fed up of having lessons now -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully and Same here. - im not having lessons until a week before my test (whenever it is). Ill just drive my own car with dad or mum for now

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here dry steer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Does anyone here dry steer?
    I do sometimes during my 3 point turn but they don't mark u down for that during the test, however it is better for your tyres not to lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallieJo)
    Iv just got one for the 20th of this month 😁😁😁 I hope my instructor is ok with it too 😱😂 his ADI number was on my booking so it should be fine, eeeek!! That will be 3 tests all within a month 😂 X
    Oh well done 😄😄! Fingers crossed he's ok with it. Mine only text me back today to say it was fine with my new test date ☺️! Haha 😂 aww well hopefully 3rd time lucky for you ☺️x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully and Same here. - im not having lessons until a week before my test (whenever it is). Ill just drive my own car with dad or mum for now
    Fair enough, I managed to bring my next test to the 5th of next month, so hopefully it'll be 3rd time lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh well done 😄😄! Fingers crossed he's ok with it. Mine only text me back today to say it was fine with my new test date ☺️! Haha 😂 aww well hopefully 3rd time lucky for you ☺️x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Iv just spoken to him & it's fine thank god haha!! Oh glad your instructor was fine with it... Aw yea, hope it's 3rd time lucky for both of us 🙈🙄😁 xx

ReputationRep:
    Iv just spoken to him & it's fine thank god haha!! Oh glad your instructor was fine with it... Aw yea, hope it's 3rd time lucky for both of us 🙈🙄😁 xx
    Oh that's good then 😄! Yeah haha, hope so 🙈 just want to pass and sort out getting a car 🙈 keep meaning to properly look, but with the last 2 fails I haven't really been as motivated to look 🙄 I should really be looking haha 🙈 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Fair enough, I managed to bring my next test to the 5th of next month, so hopefully it'll be 3rd time lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good and hopefully yeah!

ReputationRep:
    That's good and hopefully yeah!
    Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's good then 😄! Yeah haha, hope so 🙈 just want to pass and sort out getting a car 🙈 keep meaning to properly look, but with the last 2 fails I haven't really been as motivated to look 🙄 I should really be looking haha 🙈 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not looking till I pass 🙈🙈🙈 my motivation to look has completely gone atm 😂 Xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking till I pass 🙈🙈🙈 my motivation to look has completely gone atm 😂 Xx
    I'm not even test ready and I've already started looking lol, eager much

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely hate roundabouts with 4+ exits and the random stupid turns in kingstandig. I also hate hill starts (I don't mind stopping though), I hate reversing (so that's all the maneuvers). I can drive finely and I love driving but my test too far away 😭😭 (December 19th btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    I'm not even test ready and I've already started looking lol, eager much
    Aw I was looking for a while but I'm gonna get one on finance & don't wanna pay it monthly when I might not pass till next year lmaooo!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asinghj)
    I absolutely hate roundabouts with 4+ exits and the random stupid turns in kingstandig. I also hate hill starts (I don't mind stopping though), I hate reversing (so that's all the maneuvers). I can drive finely and I love driving but my test too far away 😭😭 (December 19th btw)
    Aww I felt like that about everything not very long ago! It will just click in at some point & feel natural to u, it will stop being daunting I promise lol. Are u after a sooner test date? Keep checking, u should be able to get a cancellation, iv had 2 ☺️ X

ReputationRep:
    Aww I felt like that about everything not very long ago! It will just click in at some point & feel natural to u, it will stop being daunting I promise lol. Are u after a sooner test date? Keep checking, u should be able to get a cancellation, iv had 2 ☺️ X
    I just want want to get my driving license and be done with this and focus on my studies (yr 13). And the place where my instructor said I should have the test only have dates for december (not too bad tbh)

And did you have your test?

ReputationRep:
    Aw bless 😂 fair enough🙈🙈🙈 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.