Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    I feel like I'd get P plates when I get a car too. Yeah taxi drivers can be really inconsiderate. On my test, a taxi driver came speeding out of nowhere and for the whole test, I thought I had failed because of it.
    Yeah I definitely plan to have an experienced driver with me on my first few drives
    Fair enough !

Yeah, they seem to think they own the roads :rolleyes: and seem to always think the other driver is in the wrong for something stupid they did. Aw bless, well at least the examiner knew it wasn't your fault !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of doing the Pass Plus Scheme, it's only £20 where I live! I'm looking at insurance quotes and I'm having heart attacks! Lmao!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by shanj0nes)
    Thinking of doing the Pass Plus Scheme, it's only £20 where I live! I'm looking at insurance quotes and I'm having heart attacks! Lmao!
    Is that in Wales? I've done the Pass Plus, but my insurer doesn't even ask for it.

Theres a list which do: http://www.dragondriver.com/insurance.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Is that in Wales? I've done the Pass Plus, but my insurer doesn't even ask for it.

Theres a list which do: http://www.dragondriver.com/insurance.htm
    Yeah, I live in Wales! Is it worth doing?

With how cheap it is, I might aswell do it?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah, I live in Wales! Is it worth doing?

With how cheap it is, I might aswell do it?
    To be fair you've got nothing to lose, apart from £20, but for what it could potentially save you it's well worth the £20.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair you've got nothing to lose, apart from £20, but for what it could potentially save you it's well worth the £20.
    I guess so! I'll be so nervous to get back into a car! I haven't driven since I passed!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I guess so! I'll be so nervous to get back into a car! I haven't driven since I passed!
    Nah, you'll be fine driving is easy Just got to watch out for the tractor drivers lol, especially where I live
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by BuildTheWall)
    Are you female? Often this condition can hamper your driving and result in unwanted pregnancies.
    Wtf?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Does this only improve your driving skills?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ohhello92x)
    Fair enough !

Yeah, they seem to think they own the roads :rolleyes: and seem to always think the other driver is in the wrong for something stupid they did. Aw bless, well at least the examiner knew it wasn't your fault !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's always taxi drivers. They make so many mistakes and drive competitively. Even when they're wrong, they'll blame you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by S2M)
    Does this only improve your driving skills?
    Yeah, it's a course which most insurers recognise and give you up to a 25% discount off your insurance premium for completing.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah, it's a course which most insurers recognise and give you up to a 25% discount off your insurance premium for completing.
    Really? Hopefully whenever I pass, I'll do this then. Theory is on Tuesday, still worried about it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Really? Hopefully whenever I pass, I'll do this then. Theory is on Tuesday, still worried about it though.
    Good luck. As long as you're consistently passing mock tests, you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    How is it so cheap? I thought it was £150
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by S2M)
    Theory is easy trust me, just make sure you revise and practice the hazard perception and you'll pass with flying colours! :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Good luck. As long as you're consistently passing mock tests, you'll be fine
    Thanks. I'm not really worried out multiple to get 43/50 because I usually get 47/50 but I'm worried about Hazard Perception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Good luck! I passed my theory first time! I was nervous about the hazard perception, but it was all good

I had the app on my phone which helps a lot and I use this website! So useful!

http://m.toptests.co.uk
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Theory is easy trust me, just make sure you revise and practice the hazard perception and you'll pass with flying colours! :yep:
    Thanks. Yeah that's the one I'm worried about, otherwise I'm confident that I can pass the multiple. Over these few days I'm going to do both.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Good luck! I passed my theory first time! I was nervous about the hazard perception, but it was all good

I had the app on my phone which helps a lot and I use this website! So useful!

http://m.toptests.co.uk
    Thanks! Do you remember what score you got on both?

ReputationRep:
    How is it so cheap? I thought it was £150
    It's different prices depending on where you live!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.