Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right now, I am in my first year of sixth form and we're being told to look at unis and such. Does anyone know how 5A*in maths, further maths, computer science, physics and chemistry 4A in History, English Lang and Lit and German and 1B in Biology(slightly disappointed) would fair against other prospective applicants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callipygous)
    Right now, I am in my first year of sixth form and we're being told to look at unis and such. Does anyone know how 5A*in maths, further maths, computer science, physics and chemistry 4A in History, English Lang and Lit and German and 1B in Biology(slightly disappointed) would fair against other prospective applicants?
    What course? Probably fine.

ReputationRep:
    what course you thinking of applying to? The entry requirements will vary drastically
    Econ/ Econ and maths courses will expect a lot higher
    so I don't think you'd have much chance with those

ReputationRep:
    Na sorry, with grades like that I think you should look into London Met. /s

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.